Reviews for Awkward Moments
Anyone chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Update...D:
Rusen 'Kiwi' Redhex chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Yessss! Sibling violence! I'm more inclined to believe Mist too because I'm a little sister, too, and why would Ike even be talking to Soren about what book he's reading anyway? He's, whatever you said, ten. I mean. What I mean, is, come on, she got to punch him in the throat! Greil's parenting is AWESOME.
Anyone chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
This is such a great FF! Please continue this soon...I LOVE IkexSamus and this story! Awesome story and update soon!
Etiema chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Love the way you wrote this story its entertaining and really out there i love it!3 I hope you go with IkeXSamus!3
Etiema chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Ike and samus they are so funny and cool together i love how its going!xD please make it Ike/Samus if you want its rare but cue!:)
Etiema chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I love your story Ike and Samus are quite the duo they are cute!3
Ask the Lonely chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
omg write more XD
paperbin chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Very cool. Might I suggest longer chapters? Do I sense a SamusxIke? Brawl FF needs more of those...
Vimuku chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Haha, yeah i'm sure he's the normal one... Loved everything you've written here so far... _ Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Mimza chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Ohgod, that flashback scene was so vivid. I laughed at what Greil allowed Mist to do, and his especially believable reaction to the pain Ike was in. Also, the image of the little youngster Ike, thrashing around in pain.. made me sad, but also made me smile - I like where you draw your parallels. They make sense.

Look forward to the next bits, thaanks for writing!

Keep it up!

Mimza chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Oohh, the beginning made me laugh. I know it's cruel, but the image was too amusing for me not to giggle at. Poor Ike - I wonder how many have found humour at his expense.

Short, but sweet! And believable. And nice. And it's 4am and my complimentary vocab is running ever-so-low, so onto the next chapter, I say!

Mimza chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I know I got two more chapters to go, and more after that, but I love this one already. I love how collected Ike is after the whole ordeal, and the way he spoke to Samus made me chuckle. I actually need help in characterisations of Ike, seeing as I cant seem to find Path of Radiance anywhere on this damned continent ( wasn't lucky enough to get a Gamecube when I had the chance, so my judgement comes from research and Youtube ), but it's nice to see him with more than a "*grunt.*" response.

Onward, to Chapter 2!

Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Fun to read, but isn't Ike supposed to A) be fairly intelligent and B)in the games at least he dodges almost constantly.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Ouch! Schooled by his little sister... heh heh. A good chapter. Thanks for posting.

Dan F
Star Stuff99 chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
“Father, I- I KILLED him! I didn't mean to-”

That line was pure gold. Awesome! I have no idea who Mist is or anything other than the fact that you said she was Ike's sister, but this chapter was good. Short, but filling.

Keep it up!