Reviews for The Chronicles of Kyle: The Chore
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This bit:

"The Doctor checked a third time and found no fault.

He checked the circuit which would find a fault. There was no fault with that either.

He checked the circuit which would find a fault in the circuit which would find a fault. And that was faultless as well.

Exasperated, he hit the console, which beeped sulkily and electrocuted his hand."

XD It cracked me up so very much. And then your AN at the end was also lolful. ]
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Silly Martha. How can she not like cats? Especially one as adorable-sounding as Kyle! If I were Martha I wouldn't mind having a turn cleaning out the littler box for such an adorable cat. Anyways, very fun chapter, I'm really like The Chronicles of Kyle. Re-watching Partners In Crime is a good idea... I'm about to go re-watch Utopia, because I just recently saw PotW, and now I need some Jack. But I've only seen Partners In Crime once! I need to re-watch that again soon.
inu-youkai 911 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I missed one. XD ANOTHER EXCELLENT STORY. This one amused me, the talk of taking turns was funny.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
lol! these are so great! i love all the kyle stories!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
heehee cool chap.

I like the bit with Martha's look of PURE EVIL! :D
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
The Doctor did explicitly tell Martha she wasn't replacing Rose ;)

Kyle's gonna be so happy when Rose comes back! Oh, and the Doctor, too, I'll bet :)
capemaynuts chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Drat! That reminds me, time to change the litter pan for my two time traveling cats.

Hm, so, what's Martha gonna do when Kyle hacks up a hairball in the middle of her bed? LOL

I wonder if Kyle and Donna will get along? Has Kyle wanted to go outside? Has he brought home any presents? Mine love to hunt the bugs that come in. Plus has Kyle done the "I see ghosts" routine on the Doctor yet? Talk about freaking someone out. My Spot is very good at this. He'll be seemingly asleep when suddenly he'll jump up and start staring at something that no one else can see. As soon as you go to investigate, he lies back down like as if to say "got you".

And I still think it would be really funny if Kyle turned out to be a Kylie and had kittens.

Capemaynuts, the troublemaker!