Reviews for Exit Wounds
WaterLilies chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
You say that you're not bashing Gwen but you're just putting how Ianto and Jack see her? But Ianto and especially Jack loves Gwen, she's part of their family.
Khaiboo chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
I love how you emphasized this part of the pregnancy. Something that I'm sure a lot of couples have gone through. Hope that you could dedicate a chapter or a portion of one for the day of delivery :-). Would also be great if you can bring in other characters to share on that special day.
Khaiboo chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
I was at the edge of my seat while I was reading this story. it's a great a chapter and the end made me tear up . . . I didn't know I could do that :-) It would definitely be great if you could continue w/ them living happily ever after, with a few troubles and bumps on the road of course. Great job on the story line and keep it up.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
This is a wonderful story! Apologies for not commenting as I read along, but I wanted to know what was happening next too much to stop!

Nothing brings me more joy to read than lovely happy-family stories with Jack & Ianto, unless it's lovely happy-family stories where Ianto is also immortal! You've done such a good job of creating a happy, loving couple, a normal family despite the Rift & Plexorians, Unit & explosions!

Thank you for such a wonderful, fulfilling story. I had a really great time reading you! Honestly, I wish this had hundreds more chapters, little snippets and vignettes of their brilliant lives together, of their children, and their adventures vacationing with the Doctor and Rose. Thank you!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I know that in the last chapter, Ianto was given eternal life by TARDIS, but in this one it sounds as tho that never happened. Is it just my imagination? Am I reading this incorrectly? Please don't tell me that Ianto is still mortal, and that before was a dread?
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
When I went on to the next chapter, I read that you hadn't gotten many comments on this one. Usually, when reading something like this, a lovely, long and complete story, I read start to finish, no pausing, and then comment at the very end. However, after reading your a/n, I thought I'd make an exception, because...

This tale has been fascinating, right from the beginning, but now you've made all my dreams for Jack and Ianto come true. I thought it was so romantic when Jack proposed on the beach, and they spoke their words of love, but that scene was nothing compared to this.

To hear such intensely heartfelt words come pouring out of Jack, and then from Ianto, was so beautiful, so fulfilling, so completing that it's almost like a dream.

The love those two share poured off the page as I listened. It was almost overpowering in it's 'rightness'. I truly believe that TARDIS would not have brought Ianto back and given him eternal life if she hadn't known how true their love was. I don't think she would have done it just to make Jack happy or just because she loves him. She gave Ianto back to Jack because she knows that their love really will stand the test of time.

You have done such a wonderful job with this entire story - I cannot wait to continue reading, and then to read your other bits. You really have a great gift for writing and I thank you for sharing.

Now, stop talking to me so that I can go on reading! Work to do!
Helbi101 chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
I really loved your story it made a change from the angsty ones where Jack loves Gwen blah blah blah. I really like that they both love each other and Gwen is just annoying. Sorry DO NOT LIKE GWEN AT AL. really enjoyed it

Helbi(janto lover) XX
Janto-x-Naomily chapter 17 . 11/5/2008
Aw that's the sweetest story i've ever read.

Jack and Ianto married and with 2 kids, can't have asked for more xD

Btw massive Janto fan here xD

I don't know what else to say lols, took me 2 days to read it :P

But don't worry it was worth it xD

Hannah x
rellenh chapter 17 . 8/27/2008
Very nice!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 17 . 8/25/2008
This is so beautiful and romantic, I love it!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
aw, adorable chapter!
bbmcowgirl chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
Wonderful chapter. I love the way their relationship has obviously matured, but they still find time to be goofy (Jack's list and the thought of phone sex comes to mind).

It's a good think that they can't die permanantly considering they keep testing the theory. Looking forward to reading more soon.

Judy
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
v. good. update soon
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 16 . 8/8/2008
ya know I think reading Torchwood fanfiction is actually teaching me Welsh. kind of exciting.

so great chapter! I'm glad there wasn't a big hurt and I love the Trevyn/Ianto interaction! great job!
bbmcowgirl chapter 16 . 8/8/2008
So glad Jack and the baby are well. That could have been disastrous. And I do love that Jack knows he doesn't always have to be the strong one. That he's allowed to feel fear and sadness. He's done alot of growing up since meeting Ianto, even if he's over 20. Great chapter.

Judy