Reviews for Incommutable
Stan the Woz chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Nicely fluffy. Your hazy allusion to untold details fits very well with a lot of the confusion inherent in the world of Haruhi Suzumiya, and that only serves to strengthen the power of this fic. And what can I say, I'm a sucker for the impossible dream - when all else has been thrown into turmoil, we still have hope. Well done.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
and had come back and died and come back and died again and again and again-

[Pointless repetition]

I think there was supposed to be an interesting premise in this story, but the scenes took ‘brevity’ to a level into something that didn’t convey what was going on. There was no sense of explaining the ‘why’s or ‘how’s, no build from the divergent point(s) in canon to whatever rather ambiguous point the story was supposed to arrive at. The ending was so vague, I’m still not even sure who’s where doing what.
Durandall chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I actually really like this matchup. Reminds me of a Ryouko (non-h) doujin, too... But maybe that's why I liked the fic so much.
Shiakou chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I need more stories like this.
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Great story, I'm glad you put it under the "Ryoko" category, because I *heart* Asakura and could not find any stories about her before I wrote mine. Kyon x Asakura is a great couple too.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I've waiting AGES for a RyokoKyon to be written that wasn't written by me!

I couldn't find one, so thank you again for writing such a brilliant fic.

Maybe Kyon was a little OOC. But that's it.
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
(insert fangirl love here)

Uwawahaahwahawk this was so good... I love the way that all the action (Asakura's actual movements, the "illness" that's coming over Nagato and Asakura, all that) isn't shown but just implied, and yet it still makes perfect sense.

And the last scene! It was so pretty...! I was a little dubious as to how someone would pull off an AxK story in such a short amount of time, but it worked so well as a little vignette and left me feeling so fulfilled... (Even though it's a kind of pointedly unfulfilling ending.) I'm very happy.

Good job!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wa?
Zeek72 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
As a supporter of ryoko/kyon I say good fic. Confusing in some areas but still good.
Don Piano chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I love the way Asakura talks in this. It reminds me of a particular djinni, but I digress.

Not so high on the pairing in comparison to one sided AxK, but you made me read it all.

I particularly like the part where they discuss killing him over and over and what percentage took most of her choices.

Good addition for the surprising amount of AxK fans out there _

Don Piano