Reviews for Consumed
BlueberryOcean chapter 22 . 6/26/2010
I finally finished reading through your story! And I must say that I enjoyed it! I can't wait to see what is in store for Freddy next!
TheGreatFlyingKiwi chapter 22 . 5/27/2010
Its over... no!

But yes about the sequel, very excited.

Just like to say how amazing this story is and how it is a gem among all the plot less fics out here.

You should be proud!
Aureleis chapter 22 . 5/27/2010
*applauds loudly*

I loved this story. Excellent job.
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 22 . 5/27/2010
yay! i shall definantly be looking for 'Breathless'
smilefornoreason chapter 22 . 5/27/2010
Awesome! Can't wait for the sequel!
Rasmany chapter 22 . 5/27/2010
Yay, Freddy's getting better. I hope she doesn't really have to spend 9 months in a sanatorium. Sounds awful.

Can't wait for the sequel!
Rasmany chapter 21 . 5/12/2010
Brilliant chapter as usual. It was interesting to read about Hermione's parents. They're never mentioned in most of the fics I read.

A sequel you say? Excellent! Will it develop a deeper relationship between Remus and Freddy?
TheGreatFlyingKiwi chapter 21 . 5/12/2010
I spazzed out slightly when I read your doing a sequel. This is such a great story, you should be proud.
Aureleis chapter 21 . 5/11/2010
Ooh, a sequel? *is all excited* Can't wait to read the last chapter and start the new story. I liked this one, Hermione is just guilty enough about it to be believeable. Excellent job.
TheGreatFlyingKiwi chapter 20 . 4/25/2010

Oh man this is getting good, great plot :)

It's really touching to see how much hard work you've put into this. Only request more Lupin next chapter please.
Aureleis chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
*flails* You did an amazing job of uncovering the twists and secrets. I could see the cemetery so clearly in my mind while I was reading; it was beautiful. Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next to come up!

(Healer Crane sounds quite attractive xD)
Rasmany chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
Oh wow, losing a lung must hurt. I bet it's quite hard to get used to only breathing with half of your normal capacity.

Another great chapter. Can't wait to see if Freddy gets better soon.
smilefornoreason chapter 19 . 4/17/2010
I've been working my way through this for the past three days, and I LOVE it! Your characterization is great. I found myself incredibly annoyed with Freddy while sympathetic toward her at the same time. I love the way you slowly revealed everything in a way that I could pick up on the clues, but still not be sure about what was happening until the big revelation.
QTshort1311 chapter 19 . 4/16/2010
Wow i was totally blown away by how you built this whole story around the 'consumption' (TB) totally awesome, keep writing )
Rasmany chapter 19 . 4/16/2010
Woah...TB...I didn't see that coming even though the fic is called 'Consumed'. They obviously don't vaccinate for that sort of thing in the wizarding world.

I hope Freddy gets treatment before it's too late!