Reviews for contradiction
Point Taken chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
You, mydear, truly have a wonderful talant.
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OH! SO good! I love how you made any shippiness very, very understated, in this clinical tone that really seemed very Grindelwald-ish...goodly done!
Emerald Olive chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is very interesting. I especially loved the last paragraph, about Ariana never losing her innocence. Really excellent. Seeing the Dumbledore's from Gellert's perspective is very different and so, so interesting. I think you've portrayed Gellert incredibly well, with that little tiny hint of malice in him, with the experiment and the line about studying Ariana through a glass wall. I really, really liked it )
mr.elf123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is really wonderful. You have a talent for writing. And I loved how it was from Gellert's point of view. :)
xRestlessme chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This was a beautiful story!

I've never really considered writing a story about Ariana or even Gellert, but you've done a wonderful job.
Rosaleen chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Very nice. I like it.
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Guess you're interested in Ariana now. :P

I liked it. Some words I have no clue of what they mean...maybe translations?

Now I must go and find a translator myself. ;_;

I liked how you started with Ariana...ariana. Have no clue why. (:
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
*major huggles*

Thanks for both the dedication and the story pimping, my dear. *happy dance*

That said, the jibe about my Twilight ships ...

Anyway, I adore your Gellert in this. He's cold, calculating and scientific. I've always imagined his fascination with Ariana in technical terms more than any sort of fascination with her as as person with feelings, and you've captured that so incredibly well. I love the repitition of her childish mind and her innocence, because that's definitely something that would stand out to Gellert.

I take it you've decided she was raped? Because the hinting at that was really well done - you've implied it, but it's not descriptive at all - and that's definitely the direction I'm leaning in when it comes to the attack. ;)

Cuba xx

(EVERYONE, LISTEN TO LOVE, AND READ BROKEN SPECTRUM NOW. LOL)
rrrrrrr chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Very interesting. I like how you showed a different side to Grindelwald.
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
that was amazing! ;) small typo/one favourite line: the even give me the same exasperated look when I’ve done something wrong! (shouldb e they?)

and perfect ending quote :) wonderful descriptions, as usual :)

anie.
someone chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Well written and thought out, everything in the story was sweet.

You did well with the German, though if someone wanted to be nitpicky, the 'L' in Liebling should have been capitalized, but alles war sehr gut.

-A German IV student
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I LOVED it! SO beautiful! So sad, too! I haven't read a Gellert/Ariana from Gellert's POV until now, but it's SO good! The kissing thing was so sad & funny, too, and the end was so beautiful and true. And perfect. Literally. And I loved how she and Albus look alike, and how Abe doesn't realize how much Al loves Ari. Awesome job! I loved it!