Reviews for Thundercracker's VERY Good Day
cyberforce chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
soo what happened to Override"s laterol stabiliser strut armor go?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Pls do a part 2 I loved it SO much
DarkButterfly128 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really love it! Cybertron Thundercracker is so cute and I love that sultry femme Thunderblast. Tell the person who wrote this to write another one! :D
Churnok chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
No spelling or grammar errors that I noticed.

Which Transformers reality is this supposed to be? I'm guessing Transformers Cybertorn, but with the addition of three characters from the original movie and mention of a forth this becomes unclear. There is also a painful lack of character description. This is especially important with Transformers stories since their looks are so varied from one character to the next that a generic look is almost impossible. It says that Thundercracker is a seeker, but how many people actually know what that is? The other characters generally get even less description than that. We need to know color schemes, alt modes, size relationships, etc. OK, they don't transform in this story, but their alt modes still contribute to what they look like. Describing the environment would also help immensely. What planet are they on? is this an open air mall or an enclosed one?

You say this story isn't yours, so who did write it? I'm not saying you should name names, but give the author a nom de plume so that the distinction is clearer.

A sweet but predictable story.
saberstorm chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
*Goes off to find a place to laugh loudly without getting arrested for 'disturbing the peace'*

There are some characters that have to be paired together. Then there are characters like Thundercracker: they can go anywhere they want to! Nice fic!

(P.S. Sorry I didn't review earlier. I thought I did.)
Cartoonfreak22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! THIS IS SO FUNNY! THIS IS ONE GREAT STORY THAT I COULDN'T STOP READING. i just have one question though...override and jetfire? where did you come up with that pairing, i never thought of that before.

But neither the less, AWSOME STORY! XD

Ransack's name...haha...on override's leg...hahahahaha...priceless
Alphanza1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
LOL, ROTFLOL, LOBO, LMAO. This was so funny. I liked the end most of all. Good going.
Amethyst Authoress chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This story was hilarious! XD Thunderblast actually showed up Override!
Mistress Megatron chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hm, this writing looks familiar, LOL!

Just figured I'd be your FIRST reviewer. Congrats on uploading your first story, even though you didn't write it, but you're getting somewhere. -_