Reviews for The Natural Animagus
TooApatheticToCare chapter 21 . 7/16
AWESOME! Is there going to be a sequel?
Foxy Engineer chapter 21 . 6/30
Well you could write more.
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 3/19
"Harry's first transformation with Hedwig in the room disturbed the owl immensely. Harry quickly changed back, and spent quite a bit of time calming the bird down. It is fortunate that Hedwig was as intelligent as she was. No one knows her history before Hagrid bought her that day, but she understood English perfectly. She settled down, but it is easy to picture how the large cat had disturbed her. The window in Harry's room was convenient for her as well."

I can just imagine her thoughts.
"Oh god, oh god, a cat bought me! I'm gonna die!
Dragonjek chapter 2 . 3/19
Silly Ginny. Humans don't own cats, cats own humans. That's basic feline lore.
jim chapter 21 . 3/15
good story and good job
I
Grovtech chapter 21 . 2/25
This is a fun story. Perhaps a tad too narrative in spots, but still quiet enjoyable.
nypism chapter 5 . 2/22
The
haji jaku chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
This reads like a narrative. It is a good story but the perspective ( mostly after chapter 8) needs work. Your second piece of work ( beast master, which I love by the way) has the same problem, with it reading like a narrative, but it reads much smoother with Harry's character in that story. In this fic, the story gets very choppy right before he goes to Hogwarts. The first 5-8 chapters are pretty good ( I didn't notice how that it read like a narrative) but it gets very choppy around chapter 8 and doesn't work well as a narrative ( with the choppy-ness). Please let me know if you edit the chapters.
Shaun Hayes chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
That story was the best I have read in a long time and I hope you make more but there is something I would like you to do is make a harry potter fursuit in the next story
thebetawholived chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
The fight with Riddle is all over but the cleanup. There's more to Harry's story, though. I hope the author is writing a sequel!
thebetawholived chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
A very different fifth year - I think the story has finally gone AU and that there will be little from canon that will appear in the plot line. Some of the things that the author has been using as foreshadowing since the beginning of the story are coming into play now, and it will be interesting to see how those are woven into the plot.

I'm enjoying this!
thebetawholived chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
A different sort of Triwizard Tournament, it seems like people are keeping their sense of perspective, where they did not in canon. Like most of the other situations, the author is taking a scenario from canon and adapting it to Harry and what might happen in the presence of his special talents.

While the story has a bit of a super-Harry flavor to it, the author is not introducing anything beyond Harry and his kneazle-gained abilities. It's been a good story so far. If I had a complaint, it would be that the author has a tendency to describe action as a passive observer. Where the author uses conversation, it's well-written.
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
The confrontation with Dobby was disturbing. I imagine it will help Harry get motivated.
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
I *thought* it would be interesting when a kneazle confronted an enemy!