Reviews for The Natural Animagus
thebetawholived chapter 16 . 7/1
A different sort of Triwizard Tournament, it seems like people are keeping their sense of perspective, where they did not in canon. Like most of the other situations, the author is taking a scenario from canon and adapting it to Harry and what might happen in the presence of his special talents.

While the story has a bit of a super-Harry flavor to it, the author is not introducing anything beyond Harry and his kneazle-gained abilities. It's been a good story so far. If I had a complaint, it would be that the author has a tendency to describe action as a passive observer. Where the author uses conversation, it's well-written.
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 7/1
The confrontation with Dobby was disturbing. I imagine it will help Harry get motivated.
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 6/30
I *thought* it would be interesting when a kneazle confronted an enemy!
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 6/30
Interesting twist to the animagus transformation; I think it's unique to this story. It's certainly plausible.
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 6/30
I think Harry is in the wrong house for a kneazle. Still, if the other choices are a bird, a snake, and a badger, what do you do?
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 6/30
A guardian I've never seen before, along with a host of potential problems. Harry's taste in foods would be . . . unusual . . . and his reaction to hostility might be unexpected.

Interesting story!
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 6/30
Well, I guess Harry has just a bit of a problem. He doesn't know how to change, but also, he doesn't know how to push himself. Yes, learning has been a bit of a challenge. But he's been coasting.

It will be interesting to see how this is resolved. I hope Harry finds an answer for himself, without help from a witch or wizard.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 6/30
Wow! This is a great beginning for a story!
Bronze chapter 8 . 6/9
Even more reason to remove the supposed Pure Bloods from the magical world for at least fifty years! Bind their magic and force them to live as a muggle the whole time. If that doesn't change their minds, rebind them, memory wipe them and throw them back into the muggle world till they die. ALL magical children should start training long before they reach Hogwash! But if that were to happen the ministry would loose all its power as the children would grow up to think for themselves. That also wouldn't suit that goat f*cker running Hogwash. It would ruin all his plans and schemes. WITCHES AND WIZARD MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES! That leads to governments that must obey their citizens.
Bronze chapter 7 . 6/9
PLEASE! A Malfoy was a leader?! WELL EXCUSE ME! If Malfoy's are leaders then WHY is Lucius Malfoy FOLLOWING Tom Marvolo Riddle? Fact one, Tom Marvolo Riddle is NOT a Pure Blood. Fact two, Riddle kills more of his followers then the ministry's Aurora's. Do either of those sound like good reasons to follow him? Following fact one and two leads to fact three, Malfoy's ARE FOLLOWERS PERIOD!
kaisonsheart chapter 21 . 5/28
wonderful story :) pretty well written, a read-aloud review of it would be helpful for ironing out the last of the wording. i have not checked your profile for a sequel, but i will shortly :) congrats
aheartofwords chapter 21 . 4/19
Welli have thoroughly enjoyed this story! I would've loved to read more about Harry and Ginny's future but I can imagine it for myself :)
Tenebris Domina chapter 21 . 1/6
Hey, I know it has been quite a while since you completed this fic but I have to ask if you have written or plan to write a sequel? I really loved this one a LOT and I've been kinda obsessed about reading... What I'm trying to say is that there is no closure (not sure it's spelled right..) and I'm kinda left wondering how it ends, even though it's complete it doesnt quite feel complete - almost like you suddenly decided to cut the rest of a planned chapter and then quickly wrote an alternate ending...
I don't mean anything bad and as I said I really think it was AWESOME!
FAKE chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
THIS FF IS FAKED AND SHITTY
shugokage chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Great job on very interesting story!