Reviews for The Peripheral Brother
I love this, I love Raphael's thoughts on his brother. Nice work
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Heheh XD Raph and Donnie bonding is adorkable
roxygoth chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This was so cute! I loved the 'Its my duty to use anything and everything against you' line. Roxy
flikaroo chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Don and Raph interacting, I can never get enough of those two paired together. And I enjoyed the snappy side of Don and the line, ergo it's my duty to use everything against you. Brilliant one shot here, bravo!
Sweetheart91597 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Lovely written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
(listens to Let's see how far we've come)
O.O Donnie has great taste in music!
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love it. I like how Raph was taking the time to try and figure out Don, yet at the same time, was content with knowing he wouldn't be able to in one day. All that's left is for him to realize that he can only see ALL sides of him if they ever decided to do the taboo...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Yeah, I understand how Raph feels. My sister says the same thing about me. Like I'm there, but I'm not st the same time! Any ways, I loved this story! Nice job!
Tana112 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wait...a fifteen year old has had the same favourite band for 9 years?
littleann84 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This is great! There are too few Raph/Donny stories in this world, I'm lucky to have found this. Wonderfully written! And so full of fluff, just the way I like it! Great job!

~Luckystar _
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! Really cute. Haha, at the favorite pizza topping, I did a quick run down on my three younger siblings favorite toppings! XD

That was really introspective of Raph, I liked it. Cool story!
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I love love love this one-shot to death! How often do you see Raph analyzing Donnie? If they were all like this, it's not nearly often enough. So sweet! And now I think of Donnie EVERY time I hear Matchbox 20. No lie. It's like his theme song.
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aww that was sweet! I really liked that good job!
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Great story! I love Don/Raph stories, those two defintley don't get enough interaction.
Tink17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Lovely story! I enjoy watching Raph learn more about his younger brother. Thanks for sharing!