Reviews for The Charlie Thomas Hypothesis
digigirl02 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Nice, I like the sisterly moment between Claudia and Janine.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is such a cute couple. I like it a lot.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
\She was distracted from her thoughts by what sounded like a herd of elephants thundering down the stairs. The BSC meeting must have ended,\

Hahaha! I loved that description. I love to see Janine & Claudia fics where Janine sticks around for the Babysitter's Club stuff.

I think the Babysitters aren't going to let Janine & Charlie live it down when they find out.
bsloths chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Aw, this is so sweet! I love the style of it, where you find out more and more about their relationship as it goes along. Great fic!
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
interesting pairing, and interesting beginning to the story...where's it going next?
IndulgentWriter chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Very different and original. Update soon!
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This is a great story, I love how you've given Charlie and Janine so much more depth.
blackflame28 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This is cute. I sort of wish the chapter was longer, so there was more to read. I look forward to see how this goes. _
Unicorn84 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This is a really great first chapter. For some reason, I feel like they won't end up together in the end. Great job!
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I don't normally say this, trusting authors to know what they're doing, but I was incredibly disappointed with how short this chapter is. The characterizations are very well done, and I'm interested in the story. I'm really excited about this.
junebride chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Charlie and Janine... I like!

Look forward to another chapter!
laura-csm chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This sounds so interesting! I read your other fic; and I really liked this pairing!