Reviews for BitterSweetCandy
You really made me cry...
Beautiful...
I love the relationship Fugaku and Kushina share, never seen that before but I approve

Thanks
Moranx3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Why, oh why, do you always crush my feelings so?
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
This was a beautiful and tragic story, I really love your portrayal of the characters, Fugaku's thoughts and his conversation with Naruto, getting to see Kushina again, Fugaku's family cooking together in the kitchen, the secret keeping trees. Thank you for writing.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
A different, but still strikingly beautiful perspective.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I love this! (:
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
awww... that's sad. :( i liked it though.
mililli chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow I hadn't even thought of this pairing! It was great to read though, different and greatly written.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was a very interesting pairing and I just loved your depiction of all characters in it. It was a lovely read.
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is really depressing, but beautiful nonetheless.

Also kinda hilarious considering what we know now. Apparently, Fugaku married his ex-girlfriend's best friend (How cliché ). And I can just imagine Naruto taunting Sasuke with the fact that his dad was pining for his oh so beautiful and awesome mom.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
-CRIES-
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I adore this story. I would ask you to make a sequle or a what if Fugaku didn't die, but that's okay. I love the chap :3

This is my first time reading something like this though :)
X59 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
brilliantly done.
Bane of Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very very good i was enthralled
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
It's .. really nice. It sent chills up my legs, I loved it. Dark and slow and all those good things.

Poor guy. I just loved the dynamics between him and Kushina and Naruto. Makes me want to read more of the sort.

And, I really loved the heart-breaker ending.
TheSarcasticUchihaFan chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I adored this! I wonder how he would have reacted with Naruto in the future?