Reviews for Kingdom Hospital
CrookedCrow chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Hmmmm I like this! Hahaha sasukes being a perrvvveeee! O()O
So is Sasuke the dominant one?
GaaraLover1298 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
More more ppppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee this was really gd but I thought gaara should of either Been the same age as sasuke or a year younger n if u do have yaoi gaara has 2 be uke :) just my opinion xD
Naachan'sredhead chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
sasuke doesn't know how to tell a story! lol.

i cant wait for the next chap
TehWaffle chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Aww..Ive been waiting forever..are you gonna make another chapter? D:
UchihaJIS chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
hm.. i like it!

I also like gaara's attitude in this one.. a bit more flexible eh?

lol, update soon... *mumbles* hopefully..
ViraNight chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
yay! an update! I was actually wondering when you were going to update this story when I looked in my inbox and there it was! I was so happy! Great chapter. I love Sasuke's Door Story. He should make a series and call it The Chronicles of Doors or something like that. Well I hope Sasuke figures out his feelings for Gaara soon. Update soon!

Wolfcat Demon
gaarasbetch chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
omg so cute! Must...have...more! -drools- I love u lol
ViraNight chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
yeah yeah yeah, I definitely want to be here for this fic. I love that Sasuke is soo interested in Gaara. I love SasuGaa, I hope you continue this fic!

Poor Gaara, staying in hospital for 2 years. That's gotta suck for him. I really hope things work out with Sasuke. Update soon!

Wolfcat Demon
Missy chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I really like the plot!(maybe)u could have Gaara's father n next chap,to come c him for appearance sake only?(or maybe)have sasuke notice his more depressed than Gaara let's on?can't wait for next update!
Windup Dollie chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
wow, really good so far. Poor little gaa-chan, you'll make him better, right? Oh please do! and please update! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Twilightlove94 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
omg update! i love this
kuro chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
OH! please update!
SasuneUchiha chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
*glares at doctors* Can't you hurry up and help Gaara where it's needed? Pills arent always going to work ya know! Truthfully, I believe medicines and what not worsen your body! Its mental I say, MENTAL! lol

Poor Gaara, I do hope he's able to get out soon. 2 years? How sad, he must be so lonely. I bet when Sasuke's let out he'll go back to see Gaara everyday!XD hehe, srry, wishful thinking here. -

Loved it! I can't wait to read more!

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!have a Sasuke and Gaara plushie!*hands over said plushies* :D
Sol chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Pst! Wrong section! Your summary says SasukeGaara! Your main character slots should be Sasuke and Gaara. This just happens to be the SasuNaru/NaruSasu section!

Just thought I'd let you know so that you can get attention from the right fans.

-Sol