Reviews for Persephone
Lyaksandra chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Fantastic character analysis. Fantastic story you tell here.

Too bad you left it to collect dust. Maybe some day you will come back to it, we can only hope.
AlthosHol chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Wow I'm loving this story. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Renderer chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Please keep writing, it's getting better and better. I'm putting it on story alert!

Please update soon!
KirijamaScion chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Oh come on we need more. Update please?
TK-MR chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Hah...

Keep update.

John is mind-r pe Cameron. lol
Jarvey chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Your teaser for a new idea sounds pretty frakkin' cool! Oh, and great chapter btw
Cptlatnok chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Hey! I went back to read your fic from the begining because I had honestly forget the details of it and man I had forgotten how good it was! The whole mythology thing is very cool. Allso I think you are the ony

ly person to have given skynet feminine qualities... Very cool spin. One quick thing, you always mispell Connor. It's or not er
bansheeqwn chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
John's choice for Cameron was outstanding. That he would treasure her to the extent of not wanting to tether her to him permanently and without her choosing is definitely what makes him a leader. Good luck with your training, and I hope you eventually have time to update the fic. Thanks!
Miguel Artadi chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Wow! Thanks for another great chapter! I can't really emphasize enough how you make the words flow so seamlessly into one another. Please write more for this )
Cptlatnok chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
i like this bro!
Codzwallop chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I've read all the reviews you received so far. What can I add ? They say everything. You're an amazing writer !

And no doubt that with a mind like yours, you'll make a great career in military.

Your story is purely incredible. It made me think : "Are we that different from God ? and Is Skinet that different from us ?" It is a bit like the controversy about Human clonage (or simply life clonage), where terminators would be the clones.

And the electrical trick with the holy Bible was so symbolic ; it felt like a direct message from God.

In Terminator Saga, we are God-like, aren't we ? We create "life" and then try to repair the damages our creation caused, we try to fix it, just like God created us and tried to repair all the damages we caused and fix all our sins. In this perspective, will Cameron be some kind of a Jesus Christ, a Noah, or a moses ? A messiah like you said would kinda 'liberate' terminators from their fate, and thus save humanity ? Or is she just a Judah ? I wonder.

At this point in the story (late season 2) , it's still hard to say. And all the fans' fictions add to the wonder !

N.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Great story! Can't wait for more!

Dirt Rider
Socratic Irony chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Awesome update.

Your words come out lyrical and enchanting to me. They're haunting in a way. In this chapter, I liked the bibical allusions.

Update when you can.

]
TermFan1980 chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
I love these introspective fics that look into the mind of the enemy. Very cool.

I've seen quite a few typos though, which can be distracting.
Socratic Irony chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Wow, I never thought Jameron in the mythological scene. I like it, I like who you have playing Hades.

Update when you can.