Reviews for Dragon Incognito
Chrysanthis87 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Rather like a dying walrus OMG! That was horrible smex lmao I loved it thanks for the giggles !
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
hahaha awww that was way cute!
Rapidez chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Lovely! Perfect cliché!
Rapidez chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awww, really liked Draco's disguise. Very Slytherin! And loved how this ended!
bookworm19065 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Cute story! I liked the territorial cat the most!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
HEHEHEHE!
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
ahh! this was really funny! it was perfect as is...but of course i'll go read the second chapter...
Mr. Rainbows chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Can you post said eight chapter of angry Ron good-ness? I love Ron when he's mad! ) VERY good smut, btw!
AnimeMandi22 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
lol. omg i love how ron reacts to seeing them. you are going to write more right?
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
i loved it. i would have reacted the same way if draco had changed right in front of me. i hope hermione and ron can figure out what harry means by his dragon in disguise
Bluee27 chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Hmm... if Harry and Draco were in the Room of Requirement, then how did Ron find them? The entire thing is terrific, except for this one teeny detail. Great job! :)
Momochuu chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Hahaha! Poor Ron.
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Oh, wow. The... the dying walrus... I just can't even express myself. I'll just have to tell you that I loved it, loved it, loved it, and now I have that image stuck in my head and I'll never be able to forget it.

So... Are you going to talk about calming Ron down, or would that not be fun enough to write? Because, you know... I definitely think you should write some more...
Bradhadair-71 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Umm... How did Ron get into the Room of Requirement?
Momochuu chapter 1 . 4/12/2008