Reviews for These Are All Things You Don't Understand
Yuunari chapter 13 . 4/11
Grr that cliffhanger!
YO chapter 1 . 3/22
This is so sad and wonderful at the same time. I feel like giving Kakashi a big hug, and petting his head. Poor, poor, Kakashi. I'm trying not to cry and it's not working. A least I can hope for a happy ending.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 13 . 3/3
I actually liked this fic. You are the master of the cliffhanger by the way.
zeichnerinaga chapter 13 . 2/27
I really like this story. It is a difficult think you write about, but you managed it beautifully. Great work, well done.
Reincheck chapter 13 . 2/14
Seriously?
That was it!? After this story broke my heart I don't know how many times, the last chapter turns out to be a cliffhanger!
Reincheck chapter 1 . 2/14
FUDGE...
I wasn't even halfway through the first chapter and I was already crying.
I can't. I mean I'm pretty sure this is an amazing fic but I could totally see how this will break my heart just so...
Kakashi's justifications to himself. Cat's anger at the situation. And that piece of shit Sandaime of a Hokage.
Also, favorite heartbreaking part of the chapter was probably the "IT IS NOT FOR HIM" part and the repeated lines of belief being the only thing he allows himself because emotions are weakness. Never mind that even his belief was taken up for full by Minato. What with Minato being the only person he truly believes in.
Pause143 chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
Wow. Just wow. I've been told that what I write is dark but this takes the cake. It's a much more realistic take on the idea of child soldiers and the psychological aspect is super interesting to. The grammar in the last two chapters isn't as good as the beginning but I figure there's probably a reason for that. I hope you keep writing cause you're really talented.
Redfoxshadow chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
Oh wow! This is such a unique story, and has become one of my favorites. I know it's very unlikely for it to be updated, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Shebali chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
Devastating. Poor poor Kakashi can't catch a break. If you ever return to this story I'll be here to read it. I hope you're well. Thank you for sharing.
Shebali chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
I usually read stories till the end before reviewing but this, this is heartbreaking in all the best ways. Crush my soul and set the remains on fire, the worst part is that there are only 4 chapters left for me to read.
419Jhat chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
This hasn't been updated in over half a decade, so I assume it's never going to be. Still a really good story though.
ThisIsMyLifeNow chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
No, no , no! The Minato part just killed me. There needs to be a reunion! This mission must end quickly! PLEASE!
renard chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Hello, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I stumbled upon it twice before without reading it because even though some aspects seemed interesting the really dark themes put me off. Its just that I' ve read so many stories that destroyed themself by trying to tackle really dark and serious topics. But in this one it feels true and raw in a heartbreaking way. Of course it helps that the Naruto world is no paradise but this story is so consistent and well constructed, the characters feel authentic, even side-characters were given enough substance to seem realistic and memorable. Thank you for this. Its one of the best Young-Kakashi fics Ive found.
I noticed that you havent updated since 2010 and I can understand that but know that I would definetivly read on and I suppose I will come looking from time to time to see if it was coninued.
PS: I forgot to say that your style is both original and really interesting. The way you render thoughts and memories is very interesting.
s chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
i just read through the entirety of this fic and was disappointed to find that it's unfinished, since i spent my time reading hoping for some sort of catharsis and release and indication of getting Better for poor kakashi, but i still felt compelled to leave a comment because i feel like this is one of those stories that's going to stick with me and that i'll revisit to read again over and over. it's beautifully written and gripping and so, so distressing that i felt sick reading a large portion of it, and kept reading anyway because i mean that in the best way possible. you did what you were aiming to do with it i think. well done, and thank you for your hard work.
aewea chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
yeah I do :!
thanks for writing such a great fanfic TTTT