Reviews for These Are All Things You Don't Understand
419Jhat chapter 13 . 6/3
This hasn't been updated in over half a decade, so I assume it's never going to be. Still a really good story though.
ThisIsMyLifeNow chapter 3 . 3/25
No, no , no! The Minato part just killed me. There needs to be a reunion! This mission must end quickly! PLEASE!
renard chapter 13 . 3/20
Hello, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I stumbled upon it twice before without reading it because even though some aspects seemed interesting the really dark themes put me off. Its just that I' ve read so many stories that destroyed themself by trying to tackle really dark and serious topics. But in this one it feels true and raw in a heartbreaking way. Of course it helps that the Naruto world is no paradise but this story is so consistent and well constructed, the characters feel authentic, even side-characters were given enough substance to seem realistic and memorable. Thank you for this. Its one of the best Young-Kakashi fics Ive found.
I noticed that you havent updated since 2010 and I can understand that but know that I would definetivly read on and I suppose I will come looking from time to time to see if it was coninued.
PS: I forgot to say that your style is both original and really interesting. The way you render thoughts and memories is very interesting.
s chapter 1 . 2/26
i just read through the entirety of this fic and was disappointed to find that it's unfinished, since i spent my time reading hoping for some sort of catharsis and release and indication of getting Better for poor kakashi, but i still felt compelled to leave a comment because i feel like this is one of those stories that's going to stick with me and that i'll revisit to read again over and over. it's beautifully written and gripping and so, so distressing that i felt sick reading a large portion of it, and kept reading anyway because i mean that in the best way possible. you did what you were aiming to do with it i think. well done, and thank you for your hard work.
aewea chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
yeah I do :!
thanks for writing such a great fanfic TTTT
aewea chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
i think it was awesome!
aewea chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! UR GREAT!
aewea chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
well yeah :
( okay I'm kidding :-" )
but I don't understand one thing... can't Kakashi just use some jutsu and kill them all?: why is he this worried if he succeed or not?
aewea chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
this chapter was really good.
I like UR writing style
angiewan601 chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
You, know, I really hate this fanfic. I do. It's dark, and weird and...

I'm addicted. The earlier parts, not so much, but the REACTIONS to the mission... I love it. This fic is GOOD. If a bit twisted. Update soon, and love it!
lustofficial chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
I come back to fanfiction every couple of years,and even though youve been on my favorite authors list for two or three now,I kept putting off reading because I come back to this site because I love being able to read something that doesnt suck,but life and general apathy with naruto and the fandom in the last couple of years has really kept me from returning. But when I was going through my favorite stories list for something to pass the time I reread 'and their is soot in youre eyes' and I fell in love with the way you write all over again.
This is gonna be super rambly and awful and Im 100% sure this medicine I was stupid enough to take in the last 10 minutes or so when I was done catching up with this is not going to help,but thank you for writing this. Ive never really liked the way people write kakashi,especially young kakashi,but the way you write him is amazing.
Theres usually a lack of awareness of how YOUNG and messed up he probably would have been doing harder missions,especially in introspective and darker pieces like this,or when authors try to expand the world theyve built inside and outside kakashis brain, they never really manage to get farther than 'damn being a ninja is hard but im a ninja so whatever' or 'my moms dead and my dad killed himself'-and you managed to bring in both of those in a way that didnt have my rolling my eyes because it came out as fresh and new and interesting- and managed to tie in even more with him.
Im not sure if youre ever going to update this,you have a real life like all of us,but if you ever do Im sure me and a bunch of other people will be really happy to see that.
Ran chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
holy shit holy shit holy shit i love this so much oh my goodness i love kakashi's voice, you write him so damn well, this whole thing is disgusting it's appalling it's horrible it's damn AMAZING holy shit i think im in love
bybytte chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Hello!
Even though this fic seems discontinued, I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the 13 chapters you wrote! If you decide to one day continue it, you would make me very very happy.
Cheers.

Bybytte
Roith and Lorette chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Lorette: I wonder who in this relationship is more messed up: you, for writing this; or me, for reading it. Uwaaaa, now I'm upset...

*adds story to favourite anyways*
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
oh man this has been... so so difficult to read but so worth it. you have a beautiful knack for words and drawing out the tension of a moment and the slow agonizing day to day that is kakashi's life. well done.