Reviews for First Aid
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
lovesickdinosaurs chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Lol, I loved it! It was hilarious. And the line "One woman owned a gun, another a bone saw, she was screwed." especially killed me. It was sweet though, and so like Cindy. And the others. Great work!

xx Ellie xx
Abilenadyke chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Awesome!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Love it! Great, story! :)
xcgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
cute fic! youshould write more like it i really lked it
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Ha ha, that was a fun read.

I got a kick out of Cindy actually writing down the ammendmants to the ground rules in her little notebook.
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
lol,that was good!
didi2909 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was a really great story. Very in character for all the characters. I'm off now to read your other story Bang!
HotChilliGriffin chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow, this is the very first WMC fanfic I've read, and I absolutely LOVED it! I always love when Cindy has to explain things. She's so cute. And I can so picture Lindsey's expression during that scene. Perfect! Wonderful! Keep writing :)
nelle-fang chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
that was really great. good job.
DoomKitteh chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
LOL that was fantastic. I love Cindy and the trouble she gets into, and you wrote it exactly like it would have been! lol
Alexandra-Casey-Olivia chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I love it it was so funny. Cindy got off way easey. She is lucky. I love this story.
justpleasedelete1234321 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
really cute
MathematicSunset chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That was amazing. Had me laughing all through it. Gotta love when Cindy gets herself into these situations.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Awesome, I love Cindy. She's my favourite character and I could totally see her pulling a stunt like this. I've been devouring fiction for this show while waiting for new episodes. I think they start on the 29th. Anyways I've also been reading your story Bang. Keep it up.