Reviews for Too Proud To Cry
dancingmylifeaway chapter 30 . 7/10/2018
Wait woah what happens next?!
I know it's been nearly 6 years since you updated this, but what a cliffhanger! Please continue this at some point or at least offer it up for adoption. It's going to kill me wondering what happens next oh my gosh!
L moon chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
Don't not like it, rewrite it suck's.
17blanceri chapter 30 . 11/26/2015
This story is beautifully written. It is slow to get started, but in a way, it draws you in deeper to the elegant story line. I love your style and the unique universe inside the already well knows world of Avatar that you have created. I know it has been several years since you updated this particular fic, but I will wait for a new chapter... I just can't bare to let such a beautiful work of writing go unfinished...
Nicely done,
Melody
Guest chapter 26 . 7/7/2015
Toph... :'(

I really hoped it was Sokka but that is definitely Toph - Sokka wouldn't have made his own boomerang the symbol of the rebellion, when she says 'for the boomerang' she means 'for Sokka' and for everyone else that they lost ...

It's so beautifully sad. Poor Toph.

Read chapters 20 and 26 from Toph's point of view and you'll see it too.
Shi James chapter 30 . 5/26/2015
I love your novel it is vary good and kept me captive in your story. I hope you continue it because you just left me off with a cliff hanger and that's killing me.
ManonVarendaz chapter 30 . 3/22/2015
I really like the story so far. So I will keep my eye on this to see where this is going. Please don't give up on it. Thank you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/29/2015
Hello. I totally love this story! It is so, so, so UGH! I don't have the proper words to even describe it! It's just, just,just AH! Man this story had my heart pumping soooooooo fast. I one point I felt as if I were Katara. Please, please don't let all your readers leave you and start favouring other authors over you. Please finish the story. You had me on the edge of my seat! I think I have a feeling who the prisoner who is with Ro and Yune ( I think ) is. Just please finish the story. It's really, really good. You have such great ideas! Don't let them be wasted! It has been almost 3 yrs, since you least updated! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Thanks! Yuki321
Autumnvicky chapter 27 . 10/18/2014
I totally agree with Zuko/Mai venting. They really were poorly suited.
Autumnvicky chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Ew! Ty Lee and Zuko? Gross. I'm here for Katara and Zuko. Anything less, and I'm not interested.
Weehoodle chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
Oh my goodness, since I saw the summarary I was hooked! I read twenty chapters in one night... HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME STAY UP TILL TWO AM! :DD KEEEEEEEP WRITING!
SumoTheGreat chapter 30 . 11/11/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSEEEEEE UPDATE!
breelee3032 chapter 30 . 1/17/2013
I love your story! Please update soon, by the way this is the best fanfic ive read in a long time.
QueenyLeAcH chapter 30 . 1/10/2013
I hate getting busy, because it kept me from reading this fantastic chapter. First: GO, KATARA!a zillion more exclamation points. She's turning into a right ol secret agent! *little giddy*

Also, thank you so much for the dedication. It really surprised me and made me happy. AslAlong as you continue to write this, I will read. :)

So where is that new chapter you're so excited about?
carrot chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ok this is like one of the awsomeist avatar fanfictions iv'e seen,ive read this whole story and now im reading it again;),GREAT JOB!
daveshan chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
I am so sorry that it took so long for me to respond. I've been dealing with so many responses from my satire on FF that I O.D.'d on the site for a while.

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't going to do a take on Ursa, but since I know what Canonnically happened to her, it's cool.

I actually am surprised that Katara's part of the mission went so relatively smoothly. But, if you have other parts to get to, I guess there's no point in dragging it out.

So I guess the only people left are officially saying that it's Sokka in that prison carriage and Toph. Unless you wanna do all the minor characters like Hakoda and Long Feng. One thing I did remember to ask, who are the Dai Lee loyal to not that Azula's dead?