Reviews for Fatherhood
mixxymae59 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
awwwwwwwww cute !
love the minato's and fugaku's relationship ! hhahahaha funny :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Awww...I love this. It's so funny and touching! Minato and Fugaku are now my BROTP and the picture of little Itachi holds Teeny Sasuke with his head on Fugaku's lap is too cute.
LookOverHere chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
LOL
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
"You can feed it other things besides ramen, Minato. The day I see a baby living solely off of that stuff like you do is the day the Uchiha clan ends," He sarcastically remarks.

Oh god.

The Uchihas were doomed from the start.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
really cute. :)
wicked ashes chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful! )
Konoha-11-are-cool chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh my the Hn Language stike again!
Rappy Yo Yo chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
AWWWW! KAWAII!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww, this is so adorable! :D
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I laughed so much at first with the "fatherly" conversation xD. Too much cursing, but it was really funny.

I loved how you managed to fit in sweet moments now and then; like when Fugaku knows Minato is going to totally flip over his son when he sees him or when Mikoto gives Fugaku some sweet talk. Utterly endearing :)
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wonderful work!
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Brilliant! I loved how you portrayed the friendship between the two. It was humorous yet still felt genuine. Great work! :)
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Awww :)) what a cute interaction the Yondaime and Fugaku had
madStrawberry chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
xDDD

Minato was cute with his odd questions to Fugaku xDDD

I just thought that was a little strange Fugaju and Mikoto go out without congratulations or say good bye and stuffs o.O''

But, that is a good and cute fic! *o*
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is amazing. At the beginning it was so humorous and near the end it's so fluffed.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »