Reviews for Instincts and Heredity
Finish the story line :) I like it so far
NA chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Nice :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
dude type it already im like so eager dude and im a girl type now really lol
A2463 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Love it! Please continue!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Did not expect that to happen to Vegeta to, I thought it would just be that he was mated to Bulma or something so he wasn't affected. And man you left this story off at a bad part, way to leave everyone hanging!
True-Loves-First-Kiss-101 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I Love It! Write more please!
Kitsune1818 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Are you going to continue this?
Kurzed Water chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
HOLY! THIS WAS SO GOOD! When will the next chapter be up? Please go on...I love Truten but I have to say...when I read what Gohan was think of doing to his brother I kind of got turned on DX

Well anyways good writing!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Bwahahahahaha! This is gonna be great! Please update soon man! I can't wait to see what other situations Goten is going to find himself in. And Trunks hasn't even explained. Though I'm sure it's the last thing on his mind now. Hahaha, Vegeta, karma's a bitch. That's what you get for not telling Goten the horrors that now await him. Anyway, why did Trunks want to see the bite so badly? This is great!
SkyLily312234 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
This story is well written and very interesting. Please update!
julz chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
oh no a cliff hanger ! please update this is a great story :)
allan calderini chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
please i beg you continue with your story i love it
DevilsNvrCry chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I really hope that you decide to continue this story, Your probably busy...but if you ever have time. please update. I don't mind helping out if it means faster updates. I have to say that this is by far my most favorite TrunksxGoten story...but thank you for your hard work!
crazy.yaoi.girl chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
NEEEEEED MORE!...!

you have to continue...

I NEEED IT TO BE CONTINUED!

(and that means: I really, really, really liked it... who am I kidding! I LOVED IT!)

please continue :3

Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Finish! It makes me sad that you never finish your stories. :(
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »