Reviews for Complexities of Love
lovely complex chapter 13 . 6/23
Wow, that was really good! I usually cannot take fan fictions seriously, but I think you managed to capture Otani's personality quite well. He is a tsundere, after all. However, Risa was a bit off, but still, it was great. You made me blush! Like, during the sex scenes. I was like, "WHOA...!"

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work. Keep making great stories.

P.S. I was wondering why you named their baby boy Yukio.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
MNesca chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
What a great story! I read the manga of Lovely Complex a few years ago and it was amazing. The anime.. Not so great. But the manga blew me away. You were my first choice when I looked for Lovely Complex fanfiction. I think it was lucky for me, though, that I read it after it was completed! It seems as if your updates had a biiiiit of time between them. Overall, quite well written. It would have been good if you proof read before you posted, but perhaps you can keep that in mind for future stories you write.

Thanks for the great read, MNesca.
Sydney chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
3 words... ER MER GERD! That was amazing all 13 chapters. I loved how it was fluffy at sometimes then hardcore. Awwe I love those two! They were my favourite anime couple. Before I watched full metal alchemist and got hooked on royXriza stories lol I give this story 9/10
GreecexTurkey1289 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
*APPLAUDES* WHOOOO! That was great!
WishMaker chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
pretty good story
anonymous chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
the story is great, the plot easy to follow, the use of past and new characters neat. but the ending was just a tad cliche.
alex chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
ohh srry didnt mention... i love your storys you should make reall books your good so go and say " publish my fucking book it is bad ass ”
alex chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
but what about nobukus baby srry if i spelled it wrong was it a girl or a boy and all that shit
I.H.O.Pness chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I love it!
Nany104 chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
oh my god.. O_O woow woow hahaha XD

IT IS THE BEST story i've ever read about risa and otani!

really i just LOVE IT!

is the 3rd time i've read it and just now i comment hoho XD

but really i love it is so amazing! really amazing!

thank you for make this beautiful story!

i'm going to read it again now!
Mimichanseviltwin chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
Oh my goodness! This story is so amazing! How did you come up with this idea, it's my favorite story so far on this website!
Harp Strumming Choirboy chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
And then, another kid.

Just. Cause.
lovecomyes17 chapter 13 . 8/18/2010
Oh! how sweet it was a good story I loved it!love the ending too! Good job
lovecomyes17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
it was actually pretty good I liked it! well the story. heehee