Reviews for Awaken Sleeper
AquilaCinereo chapter 27 . 10/10
holy fuck
Garbouw Deark chapter 27 . 9/11
Damn it's been a while. Reread it (again) and I was lucky enough to find 3 whole chapters previously unknown to me! Judging by the lack of updates anywhere, I can only assume you've quit fanfiction or worse. I sincerely hope it's the former, and that you're happy. While I would love if you came back to finish this, you have already given myself and others much joy through your work. Live well.
Woolleymammoth chapter 27 . 8/5
Fantastic story and a true tragedy if it is left incomplete. I hope time and muse allows you to continue this story.
flashversespeedster chapter 27 . 8/2
why didn't you finish this its a fantastic story
Blah chapter 27 . 7/27
Hard to believe it's been years since ive read this.

I hope you're doing well water mage.

This story of yours really helped me through some really tough times. I hope you continue writing, it doesnt have to be this fic. You can create your own universe. I'm sure you are more then capable.

I just reread this again, and yeah. I realized i havent left you a review let alone a thanks.

So here's my thanks. More power to you.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 27 . 7/3
I really really enjoyed this.

It's so approachable, even when I have basically no knowledge of Dresden Files. I understand what's going on 90% of the time, and I'm fairly sure that last 10% is intentional on your part.

It's also written fantastically. You convey emotions extremely well, and I really feel like I know the characters. Your betas are excellent as well, I've not yet noticed even a typo!

The characters are delightfully witty, and dialogue in general sounds *right*. Every character.. sounds right, if that makes sense. I've never wanted to express that in a review before. Every character has their own specific choice of words that conveys feelings. Usually it isn't something I want to get mention, but the fae in particular make me want to mention it. Many of them seem to infuse every sentence with condescension.

I also really enjoy the Aurora/Harry romance going on. I'm not yet 100% certain that isn't one sided so far, but I'm fairly certain she returns his feelings. Maybe not to the same depth, though. Just reading his thoughts about her is honestly adorable. I'm an absolute sucker for that kind of fluff, I just wish it struck him sooner! I'm excited in the extreme for them to admit their feelings. I'm super curious if it'll be Harry or Aurora who initiates that. Harry is still struggling with fear over her not reciprocating his feelings so I don't know that it'll be him. Aurora is fairly new to the whole soul thing, so it's entirely possible that she just doesn't know she *should* mention it.

Honestly I'm super hyped to see where this goes and what happens with those two!

Thanks so much for writing this, and have a good day.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 2 . 7/2
This is very interesting so far, very glad that I decided to read it.
waaaaaaah chapter 27 . 6/12
This is pretty good! Hope you'll finish it someday.
I hope this gets finished!
Dresden22 chapter 27 . 6/4
It’s been a few years why haven’t you updated? Do something happen? Are you ok?
Abstract Ideas chapter 27 . 5/3
Predictably, one of my favourite books. It combines the ways Potter's (Because I don't want to mix up Harry Dresden and Harry Potter) magic could become remarkably powerful in the Dresden universe, and also the different ways Dresden's magic could compliment the Potter universe.
laelruin chapter 27 . 4/20
I sincerely wish for you to finish this! I've never gotten into Dresden Files but with this story I'm really enjoying it. :) Harry and Aurora are way cute! Their budding relationship is totally awesome. I seriously thought that he had hooked up with a crazy and was going to have to kill her and move on with life for a while there. But her having a soul! (Also, it started out as a piece of his, the thought of "like calling to like" did cross my mind. Is totally poetic.)
Thank you for an engaging and character driven story!
You Rock!
L
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 27 . 3/5
ah yeah. ...armaments for the scooby doo squad. hope to see more of this epic adventure
baflash1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
plss update
ddentler21 chapter 27 . 9/30/2017
Awesome story, hope very much that you come back to it soon
1,830 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »