Reviews for Awaken Sleeper
MrSir17 chapter 4 . 4/3
Hmm, I don't know anything about this books series, but I am intrested to see where this goes. And glad Harry finally apperated! I was getting worried this was gonna be a story where he was just seriously crazy. Glad to know he's right. And I like Aiden, I don't think he's creepy at all!
Me4Ever999 chapter 26 . 4/2
Damn. This story left me speechless. I really don't think there are words to describe how utterly amazing fascinating this story is.
9393boo chapter 26 . 3/31
Please update soon
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr sign
High Daemon chapter 4 . 3/11
Aiden is a little creepy but I kinda like the mystery that surrounds him with him being basicly mute
shuriken200 chapter 5 . 3/7
I don't like having wands in this story. Staffs are much better in the Dresden universe! Sorry, I Cannot read anymore...
Hygieia chapter 24 . 3/5
This Harry/Aurora romance is really well done, when will Harry stop being so dense?
ruby2360 chapter 26 . 2/18
this chapter was better than I thought it will be
ShineX chapter 26 . 2/14
this is an awesome fic, and I definitely want to see more :)
ShineX chapter 11 . 2/14
awesomely done, though I have to say Harry's existence kinda breaks the seventh law right there...
ShineX chapter 5 . 2/14
very well done, very well done indeed lol :)
ShineX chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh good, least it won't be a watcher or whatever on the sidelines. I generally stay away from fics that involve mental hospitals in them, but you have enough reviews to have caught my eye at least. Generally these types of fics are bad, prove me wrong will ya :)

sidenote: the tv series for Dresdon Files sucks, has practically nothing to do with the book series. I suggest not watching it lol
BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 2/7
Ah!

I may have nailed it down!

Harry is INSIDE Harrison!

Something happened and Harry Jumped across into this universesvversion of himself!

My other theory is that Harry somehow existed simultaneously in both universes.

Rev
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 2/7
Know nothing of the Dresden story. But this was in the favorites of a favorite of mine. LOL say that 3 times fast.

Anyway, he somehow swap universes? Or did his never exist?

Hmmm.

Rev
Grizzmon chapter 25 . 1/31
Oh, so maybe Harry can do more than just break the gates?
1,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »