Reviews for Awaken Sleeper
D00rFr4m3 chapter 27 . 7/3
I really really enjoyed this.

It's so approachable, even when I have basically no knowledge of Dresden Files. I understand what's going on 90% of the time, and I'm fairly sure that last 10% is intentional on your part.

It's also written fantastically. You convey emotions extremely well, and I really feel like I know the characters. Your betas are excellent as well, I've not yet noticed even a typo!

The characters are delightfully witty, and dialogue in general sounds *right*. Every character.. sounds right, if that makes sense. I've never wanted to express that in a review before. Every character has their own specific choice of words that conveys feelings. Usually it isn't something I want to get mention, but the fae in particular make me want to mention it. Many of them seem to infuse every sentence with condescension.

I also really enjoy the Aurora/Harry romance going on. I'm not yet 100% certain that isn't one sided so far, but I'm fairly certain she returns his feelings. Maybe not to the same depth, though. Just reading his thoughts about her is honestly adorable. I'm an absolute sucker for that kind of fluff, I just wish it struck him sooner! I'm excited in the extreme for them to admit their feelings. I'm super curious if it'll be Harry or Aurora who initiates that. Harry is still struggling with fear over her not reciprocating his feelings so I don't know that it'll be him. Aurora is fairly new to the whole soul thing, so it's entirely possible that she just doesn't know she *should* mention it.

Honestly I'm super hyped to see where this goes and what happens with those two!

Thanks so much for writing this, and have a good day.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 2 . 7/2
This is very interesting so far, very glad that I decided to read it.
waaaaaaah chapter 27 . 6/12
This is pretty good! Hope you'll finish it someday.
I hope this gets finished!
Michaelvey22 chapter 27 . 6/4
It’s been a few years why haven’t you updated? Do something happen? Are you ok?
The End Of Aeternum chapter 27 . 5/3
Predictably, one of my favourite books. It combines the ways Potter's (Because I don't want to mix up Harry Dresden and Harry Potter) magic could become remarkably powerful in the Dresden universe, and also the different ways Dresden's magic could compliment the Potter universe.
laelruin chapter 27 . 4/20
I sincerely wish for you to finish this! I've never gotten into Dresden Files but with this story I'm really enjoying it. :) Harry and Aurora are way cute! Their budding relationship is totally awesome. I seriously thought that he had hooked up with a crazy and was going to have to kill her and move on with life for a while there. But her having a soul! (Also, it started out as a piece of his, the thought of "like calling to like" did cross my mind. Is totally poetic.)
Thank you for an engaging and character driven story!
You Rock!
L
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 27 . 3/5
ah yeah. ...armaments for the scooby doo squad. hope to see more of this epic adventure
baflash1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
plss update
ddentler21 chapter 27 . 9/30/2017
Awesome story, hope very much that you come back to it soon
Guest chapter 27 . 8/21/2017
This story is amazing. I love it. Sadly, this is abandoned.
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 27 . 8/20/2017
I have to say, despite loving both of these series, I have been avoiding this fic for years. The whole Harry's life being a lie with him waking up in a mental hospital just didn't appeal to me. Finally, having nothing to read and really wanting another good Dresden and Potter crossover I decided to give this chance. It has been recommended to me so many times so I finally thought, why not?

Now i can't help but wonder why I waited so long. This is definitely my favorite story for this crossover and I'm so saddened that it's abandoned. Everything about this was done well. Everything! And things were just starting to turn out well with Aurora and get intriguing with the overarching plot. I know it's been many years, but if you ever decide to come back to this I'll be here to read more in an instant. This is a work of art and I'm sorry that I ever doubted it. Great job!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 26 . 8/20/2017
This is great. Harry and Aurora's development and growth together is nice and not rushed.

So sad this is dead though.
Alu Ink chapter 27 . 8/19/2017
This story is a delightful read! Though your style could be more succinct and the plot seemingly went off on a tangent at times, you still had me at the edge of my seat throughout the story. So do update soon, or else the suspense might very well kill me! After all, it would be a terrible shame to see such an outstanding story go to waste. :(
cxjenious chapter 27 . 8/3/2017
I've read this again for the first time in years. It's even better than I remember, and much better absorbed all at once than piecemeal in the WBA at DLP. Top notch stuff. I'm a bit sad that I'll never get more of it.
1,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »