Reviews for Awaken Sleeper
Binexx chapter 27 . 19h
Great story... )
When will you continue writing it?
janefanatic chapter 15 . 2/16
Dammit, Elaine! Why couldn't she wait for Harry? Argh. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 10 . 2/16
The duel with Lord Talos was very well done! And I loved hearing Elaine's story from her perspective. I hope we meet Harry (Dresden) soon!
janefanatic chapter 9 . 2/16
This was a great chapter! Thanks for sharing! It was nice to meet the Summer Knight.
janefanatic chapter 8 . 2/16
This was cool. I'm glad there was progress on the Lily front. Question: when Aiden was born, did they have him tested by the Venatori Umborum too? He clearly is something, if he isn't a wizard. Maybe they just assumed that since Harrison wasn't, that Aiden wasn't either? I'm sorry that James is so hard against Harry, but I understand. If someone took over my son's body and claimed not to know how to reverse it, I'd be pretty pissed too. As always, thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 7 . 2/16
Damn, this was some serious stuff here! Of course, I wanted Peter to get in trouble for attacking Harry. I mean, what would have happened if he'd actually gotten struck by the lightning? Would it have killed him? I wouldn't be surprised if Peter were a warlock. And oh, dip! The Potters know Harry isn't Harrison now! I hope they don't react too poorly. Thanks for sharing! I hope you finish the story sometime.
janefanatic chapter 6 . 2/16
Wow, Peter's a real bastard. Harry doesn't have much love with blokes named Peter, does he? It was nice meeting Elaine! I hope to see her again in the future.
janefanatic chapter 5 . 2/16
Wow. This was one heck of a chapter. Do you ever plan to return to this story? It's my second time reading it, just so you know. Thanks for sharing!
natero chapter 27 . 1/31
I absolutely love this story. Your characterisation of Harry Potter is, in my view, realistic, as is the way you write Harry Dresden. Since it has been over a year, I'm not very optimistic about this ever being finished, but I won't give up hope. Thank you, from a fan.
bladerunnerff chapter 27 . 1/9
An epic tale, enjoyed reading it, hope u manage to finish it.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 27 . 1/6
It's too bad this story is on ice, I really enjoyed re-reading it.
This needs to updated, like, 73x more often. I need my fix dammit!
Zedicus101 chapter 27 . 12/29/2016
This is incredible, it neeeeeds and update!
Zexs chapter 27 . 12/12/2016
Desperatly waiting for an update
MissMoonGoddess chapter 27 . 11/29/2016
Color me intrigued! Even though I have no idea about the Dresden files I'm still very much enjoying this story...though I am quite confused. I hope to see more of this eventually. Keep up the good work!

XOXO