Reviews for If You Could Read My Mind
amyh52 chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Wish the lyrics of the song were here. Nice job though.
amyh52 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
really cute. love the footsy!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
He is very naughty, indeed
TheOnceAnonymous14 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
It's been a while but I hope that you check up on reviews and get motivated to write again! I love this a lot! I hope you can also write one for Cheerleading, Casey. I loved how when she was dancing in the end for the cheer Derek was bobbing his head in tune. I thought it was cute! Lol! Hope you see this! :)
WorldinagrainofSand chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
please finish
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
please please please finish!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
please finish!
Makkan chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
This is seriously awesome. It is totally feeding my inner fangirl so that she becomes a raging monster of ship, but I'm glad it is.
Murphy AT chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
This is VERY well thought out. I like that you don't try to make it sound like a boy- the voice isn't forced or contrived but completely natural. Good portrayal of the progression from attraction to something more...
shannelle chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
This is so good, its just makes me like Derek even more. Hope one day you finish it.
Lightning Eterna chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Good God, just about everything you've written here is just absolutely brilliant and totally makes sense. Yeah, it makes sense that Derek has loved Casey from the beginning and hasn't been able to express it due to the unhappy accident of them becoming steps... It's sad, angsty, and oh so appealing all at once. Poor Derek...

Yeah, I never quite understood the whole thing they had with him and Sally. Sally really didn't seem to know Derek, kinda just expected him to fit her ideas of a guy. And when I heard the lyrics to the song Derek wrote, I thought to myself, "What? Derek can't possibly be feeling this way about this chick!" It definitely sounded like something more about Casey and I wish the writers weren't so reluctant to just effing go with it. *sigh* Ah well...

I applaud you upon your ability to torment Derek so. It's so fascinating to see this relationship from a point of view where he isn't in control. ;P
XTheGovernmentKillsVickiX chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Update please this story is amazing
you.broke.a.promise chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
awwww. haha i really want them togetherrr!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww please continue
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Oh I loved how you portrayed Sally this way in Derek's eyes. Never thought of it that way yet it DOES make sense this way.

Please have there be more! I love reading what you have Derek thinking the episodes. It's awesome stuff!

Please update in the future. I really can't wait to see what you do with 'Adios Derek' episode!