Reviews for College chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
I love this story so far. Update soon please.
Dark-Wang94 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
m what i'm thinking is that 'YAY' you did like my idea for whats going to happen. and then...sorry but did you go a little too far with edwards vocabulary? i mean it was like yes he's from the 1900's but it has got to have changed a little from that and it sounded a little funny. but maybe a little lighter. sorry don't take it bad please. but it was a good chapter really it was. and i'm looking foward to the next chapter in bella's point of view! :D again please dont' get upset over that. update soon can't wait for this great story to keep going!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
I loved so much it was sad but in a good way please update soon!
myshadoww chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
Is Bella drunk? lol. That's what I was thinking when she started doing crazy things but in this story, Bella is different..

I hope you update again soon! I want to know what else Edward does except being "speechless."
cso826 chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
this story is really good! I think the first part of the next chappie should be in Edward's POV! Please update!
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
i think that the next chapter should be in bella's POV. It was a good chapter. Poor edward, remembering all that sad stuff.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
please hurry with more chapters.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
yes I Edward pov! that would be so good! please update again soon!
Dark-Wang94 chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
aaww you put me up there in the A/N! thanks so much! i was like '..YAY!' haha. but anywho back to the story haha again i love how your setting everything up. and nice touch with the edgy jasper. liked it. but all in all nice way with edward asking her to the party and then her completely saying edward's name in the song. loved it. can't wait to read the next chapter..wait its up already! yay. kay i'm going to read it!
VampireRocker chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Awesome story! Keep it going! I can't wait to read more!
e.c. is love chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
um... suspense is killing me...?
cuddles180 chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
please update soon i want to know what edward is going to tell bella
swishpot chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
very interesting.) please update soon
stavanger1 chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
this is pretty good, i'm hooked. hope to read more soon and hope for bella to dump jacob, he is not good enough for her :)
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »