Reviews for College
VampireRocker chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
this ch. was a little confusing.
truelyalice cullen chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
hey,

I absolutly love this fanfic.i really want chapter 6 up keep writing i love it
RavenDarlin chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
kool
iheartemmett chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
um. i love it. please update soon!
Michelle62092 chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
oh!whats he gonna ask her?

please update soon!:D
Dark-Wang94 chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
its was good. but i'm worried that edward's going to tell her to stay away like he did in Twilight. but if its not...then what is he saying? and i liked the lyrics he said to her. i found the hidden meanings in them. it was great. and i thought bella was being a little weird in the begining. of class. so yeah...update soon!
brunette-in-black chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
I loved everything except the cliff hanger and you were 100 percent correct in your assumption. Please update soon, you're killing me here with this cliff hanger. You're an amazing writer, I am so interested.

eternal love and loyalty.

brunette-in-black
Smartie19 chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
LOVE the story, it makes me laugh a lot, which is always a plus. As far as idea's go, you should have Alice throw a dorm party, that Bella has to much to drink at and starts blurting out whatever she is thinking, most of which is X-rated about Edward. Just a suggestion. Hopefully you'll be able to update soon!
myshadoww chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
Wow, this story has humor with a pinch of childlessness. I would like to see where this story leads to. Hope you get out of that writers block soon! ]
Dark-Wang94 chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
ooh man! not actual chapter yet..oh well. but with the idea's you were wanting all i can come up with is that either he askes her out some how (i really don't know how he would pull it off) and this other idea where she may get drunk and he helps her to her dorm room because she was drugged at a party or something...;) haha. wow i just JUST thought that one up! SO thats what i just thought of, make a chapter soon!
Michelle62092 chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
please update soon!:D
ElliMae chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
I think you should start off with her day going good until a class Edward is in with her and she goes off and starts day dreaming about her and Edward. By the way I love your story
TwilightEandB4ever chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
o pls update its gettin good
dancingxwithxmyself chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
HI! Cool ff. I like it. You could make a truth or dare game in the dorm room, always fun. Or you could have Jacob surpise visit her while she is alone with Edward in the room. Or she could be taking a bath and Edward walks in. Or a whole lot of things, keep writing!
mari alice chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
Hi, you should defaintly show her going to class and getting some attention from some guys and maybe getting invited to a party and alice and everybody going with her. I am sure this is just an idea. I love to think of Edward and Bella dancing with eachother. that might be fun to see at a party.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »