Reviews for Ascension
IAMBOB chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Please Continue this story. I want to know what happens next.
RobinofYJ chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Just found your story. Seeing as how it's a few months since the last update, I hope you haven't abandoned it. I especially like your stronger, but not super-powered, Naruto. Always enjoy story taking place a few years ahead. And your characters seem in-character. Looking foward to more characters running into in Naruto.
CrazyTony chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
very interesting story, and about the parings if not naruto hinata then go with both hinata and temari as naruto's posting.
Pandora's Crate chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Great chapter! I don't know what pairing to support though...I've always been a NaruHina / NaruTema fan.
animeflunky chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
heh i like the fighting style that you gave naruto similar to his old one in canon but obviously greatly improved with new techniques that I can picture naruto using :P update soon plz
scman87 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
That was really good. It really draws you in by making you wonder what happened to, I'm assuming, Sasuke and how the rest of the rookie nine reacted. It couldn't have been favorably if Naruto decided to leave. As for the pairing, I'm rooting for a Naruto/Temari pairing. There is way too much Naruto/Hinata out there.
Redpendragon chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Wo, Chapter Two!

Very nice 'action scene'! And here you were, saying they were hard. You are a liah! xD

And don't worry about your Japanese, it seemed okay to me... though that's not saying a lot. Lol!

Let's see... let's see... Overall, you've managed to keep me around for another chapter, so 'yay, rousing sucess!' xD

Hmm, any 'constructive criticism'...?

Nope! Just keep at it!

*Anxiously awaiting next chapter*,

-Red
Pandora's Crate chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Nice idea with the living clone; I haven't seen that one before. Hope you update soon!
me chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
please make into a naruhina please
Redpendragon chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
*fanfare*

Heh. It's very interesting, and well written. So I'm definantly leaning towards it 'rocking'. xD

Looking forward to reading more,

-Red.