Reviews for Wolf Affection
H-bomber chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw, that's so cute!
thewindsong chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Cute in a sense. It's not your fault, but I always thought link and midna in imp form was a little umm . . weird and gross? I liked your story though, and I liked the way you portrayed Link and Midna's personalities.
Shadow Wolfboy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That's the way i like it, short , sweet and to the point.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aaww.. So cute!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Very sweet. )
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
lol, that was very cute, and contain several giggles. Great job _
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Imp!Midna kissing human!Link makes me twitch a little bit.

But otherwise, it was great. And the first Midna/Link fluff I have ever read (excluding the stuff I wrote after I finished playing Twilight Princess and was in a very sappy mood) so it's special too )

I loved the line "This way, it's a little less bestial." Yes. A little.

If you know of any other really good Link/Midna stories, tell me? That pretty little speach bubble next to my review is the reply button. It is useful.
OTP chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
cute
BlueIrish chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
AW
Ri2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Very cute.

But does that mean Link decided to travel everywhere as a wolf instead of a human, even when he had a choice? Why?
shattered petal chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I really liked this!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Awesome. Shameless Lidna lovin' and a great characterisation of Midna... and Link too.
fatal whisper chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aww. That's sweet. I usually don't care for Midna x Link, but that was too cute to not like. I only found one error: you wrote "for" when it should have been "from". But in the end, it was good and I enjoyed it.
someguy2023 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Very nice short read. However, I always found it kind of awkward when Midna displayed actions of affection whenever she was an imp...

Maybe if Midna was in her human form at the end, it would of been much nicer to read. Nonetheless, it was very good.
foolish-sage chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Aha, Midna's last line was unexpected. I love the third paragraph. It was depressingly sweet.