Reviews for Luck of the Draw
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 10 . 6/27
Hey, I just want to let you know that I adore this story, and that if you ever feel you'll he able to continue it, you'll have plenty of readers like myself eager to pick it up again. I really love the way you wrote Sasuke and his blossoming relationship with Sakura (ha, pun), and I also really liked Sakura's relationship with Haruka and Kimiko.

I read Summer Camp, too, and I can see how much you've improved from just Summer Camp to this story. Your writing for Luck of the Draw is LEAGUES ahead of what it used to be. You improved so well I'm even jealous - my writing doesn't improve as quickly as I'd like, and that combined with general disinterest, lack of motivation, and disgust with somebody of my old writing, I haven't updated my own stories in the past few years (which is why I'm not badgering you to complete yours - I get how it can be).

If you ever feel like coming back to finishing your stories or even writing new ones for the Naruto fandom (specifically SasuSaku), don't ever feel like no one will read them (actually, this goes for anything you write, not just Naruto).
You're a great writer and will continue to improve. There will always be those who appreciate and flock to your work. Just don't let the negatives (whether it be flames in the reviews or life) stop you from doing something you love (doesn't have to be writing, but I'd highly suggest keeping it as a hobby if nothing else).

Love,
Your fan,
Epic Otaku Cherry
alinefgs chapter 10 . 5/15
Adorei continua bjs
Law23 chapter 10 . 3/18
Hi there ;)

I just read your story and I like it very much

Please continue the story please :D
I'm loving the way you got this story going,she pray for help n my (oops) I meant Rei/Sakura gets help from Him..pause got to light a cigarette GooseBumps
KatUchiha743 chapter 10 . 1/9
Will u continue this story
Fiona chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
Well you definitely have over 500, and it's been a while, you must update. This is an AMAZING story _!
PLEASE keep writing!
dreamsandfaiths chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
please update soon! I want to know what happens next.
vampireprincess141 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
Loved your story,pleas update when you can!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
Update plzzzz ur work is so great.
BelieveDreamsComeTrue chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
I came across your story and realized that it's been a long while since you've updated...

So, I was wondering if you've abandoned this story. Are you coming back or updating anytime sooner?

I am curious as to what might happen between SasSak and to the girls of Tenshi so... please update! :)
Titan18 chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Shootingstarlz chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Hey I just found you're story today and then marathoned all 10 of ya chapters out so far. I love your idea and you're right, you are a romance writer. They're may be one or two holes in terms of plot flow and character development but hey that's not what this story is really here for right? ;) Damn you really let Karin have it though and I must say thank you, I ain't a fan of her character in the slightest (an embarrassment to women truly). Still thank you for illustrating what we all want to happen between Sakura and Sasuke hehe. Other than that good luck with college and please continue to update even though it's been four years... :3
cat 102 chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Awesome awesome story!...it was good to where I coukdnt stop reading; ) I cant wait to read more... I really hope you can find the time to update again..
fell95 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
I absolutely love this story. Pls continue. _
don'tforgetmybrokenheart chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Please updated I love this story so much