Reviews for Luck of the Draw
krystalhatake chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
i looved this like yu have no idea:) one of the BEST stories ive read...kep up the ahmazing work!

~kchan~
Ancient Gothic Violin chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
im loving this story so much, so pleae hurry up and update :D
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
Holy shit... looking at number of reviews... you broke it!
poornmiserable chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
I like that sasuke and sakura are getting closer but i just hate to see sakura revert back to her childish ways with her confronting karin the way she did. I think she is above that. Never the less, keep up the good work this story rocks.
nicceeee chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
I loved this chapter! It was hot, it was charged, it was everything I wanted it to be! Update again sooN!
BlackRaspberry chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Congrats on breaking your Record! you totally deserve this! luv the story. Update soon!

P.s. HATE Karin! get that Beyatch out of here.

Totally still luv your story though. 3
coolprettyangel2006 chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
please continue! i luv this story!
SakuBunny chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
ohh i like it :D

can't wait for the next chapter!
xx1yuna1xx chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Amazing. Really. I think you you deserve a well rounded applause. I don't think anyone has ever done a Fan Fiction quite like yours and that's what I love about it. I practically cheered when Sakura told Karin off. Keep it it comin' I'm always waiting for more updates. D
nicolerogersXX chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
that was...amazing! best chapter so far i think! more more! faster update Dx
Taichi09 chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
I'm happy to help break that! this story is amazing! I wish i had a profile so i could log in and tell you so but...yeah. I can't get one. Still though! I check everyday to see if you have a new chapter and this is easily one of my favorite stories. Easily the best SasuSaku. Awesome job as usual! Oh and I always go by Taichi09 or Taichi9. Just so people can know its me if they see me review more than once!

On a different subject you do an awesome job keeping them in character while making up your own plot. Keep up the good work!
Dreams and Fantasy chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Yay u updated I really liked this chapter updates soon
Charlotte Elena chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
This is a really good story! Please hurry with the next chapter. I loved it when Karin was shoved aside :)

Chi-Chi
Amelie Reina chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY, but you need to update a little faster, 'cause I can't wait to read the next chapter :p

AR Delacroix
SilverxWolf chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Wow it's amazingly good o i wanna read morre ;
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »