Reviews for Luck of the Draw
reina13028 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
OMG! I loved it!

It was amazing Im looking forward to the next chapter.

I can't wait :)
sasukeXsakura-lover chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Hi! The first time I've ever read a sex scene was in ur story and I think u did a pretty dang good job :) god I love this story! Its just the type of stuff I love reading :D u rock, keep doin what you do! I must say I love how sasuke is still...sasuke. He's not super duper cold but he's not a total mushball, the balance u have makes the story really amazing *to me* congrats!
AsiansBEST xD chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
OMG SOO FRICKIN GOOD T_T PLEASE UPDATE xDD
CamiUchiha chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
:O GO SAKURA !
Sarrina-Wolf-Chick chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Great chapter, I really like how their relationship is growing. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Marie Blubert chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Nice chapter!

Can't wait for the next one!

Update ASAP!
suka uchiha chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
This chapter was so awsome! I loved the part about sakura and Karin lol that was funny.

I wished sakura did got prgnant though that would be cool!

Love your story so much ! Please update soon Okay! :)
DontTrustMeLoVeLeSs chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
Ah... I love this chapter

It went smoothly! :D
k8ew8e chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
This was a ballin chapter! I love the Sasuke in this story! He is just how I wish he was in the series!

xoxo!
krystalhatake chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
i looved this like yu have no idea:) one of the BEST stories ive read...kep up the ahmazing work!

~kchan~
Ancient Gothic Violin chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
im loving this story so much, so pleae hurry up and update :D
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
Holy shit... looking at number of reviews... you broke it!
poornmiserable chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
I like that sasuke and sakura are getting closer but i just hate to see sakura revert back to her childish ways with her confronting karin the way she did. I think she is above that. Never the less, keep up the good work this story rocks.
nicceeee chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
I loved this chapter! It was hot, it was charged, it was everything I wanted it to be! Update again sooN!
BlackRaspberry chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Congrats on breaking your Record! you totally deserve this! luv the story. Update soon!

P.s. HATE Karin! get that Beyatch out of here.

Totally still luv your story though. 3