Reviews for Luck of the Draw
little miss saigon chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Y U NO UPDATE?! I will kill you in yoir sleep for keeping an unhappy reader waiting...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Addiction, damn this is good! I need the next chapter seriously fast plz
Deserae chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
twerkaholic chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Oh gosh oh gosh. Please please update! Wow, this is so good, and descriptive, and just simply amazing! I can just imagine every detail you put, but not the dirty one, mind you. How you write this story is amazing. It's really now my favorite Naruto story.
Kendimo chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Great story so far! Sakura is about to kick some ass in the new chapters if you update

Huh.Figures chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Very nice.
Samm Placencio chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
I love this story, Pleeasseee Write more! Whoop!
helenaphant chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I love love LOVE this story. It really saddens me how the last update was 3 years ago, its such a good story! And the lemon... WOW. I really hope you don't give up on this fic, it has a lot of potential! Keep it up
EmmaUzumaki chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
omg so good u definitely need to keep writing! great job!
pisquenta chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
You want feedback, I wasn't gonna do this because I won't read this fic until the end, but if I was a writer I would like it if people left reviews that were more than : OMG THIS IS DA SHIT

I really liked this fic up until the second time Sasuke and Sakura met. Sasuke is a man on a mission, he trusts NO ONE, he is ruthless, his only purpose in this world is to end his brother's life (up until when his fic was written). The first time he met Sakura on the manga after he ran away from Konoha he tried to kill her. The second time they met she couldn't kil him so he again tried to kill her. So you see, it would take a lot more time for them to get lovey-dovey. Sasuke got too much out of character for my liking, Sakura was surprinsingly in character except for the part with the obviously terrible idea of stealing the money, Sakura is way too intelligent. Besides she could've suckerpunched Naomi and her sons and just run away with the girls and give the 3 of them to the authorities and her mission would be done. Akatsuki could be a problem which is why she needed to act fast. Like I said on a previous review no ninja of Akatsuki's standards would be fooled by a concealing jutsu (and Sasuke wouldn't either).

Sasuke would never let his guard down in the presence of a stranger, let her cut his hair with a kunai is just terribly wrong.

It would've been interesting to see Sakura as Sakura (just a changed name to protect her identity) and Sasuke walking into a brothel seeking sex, because men just need release sometimes and then see how it would go from there. You put too much plot, too many characters when you could've foccused on Sakura trying not to get killed or her cover ruined by him, and Sasuke hunting Sakura like a lion would hunt a deer.

pisquenta chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
I know I'm being a little bitchy, but this brothel is a little too weird. How come everyone just come rushing into the rooms whenever there's someone yelling, You'd expect that being a place where little girls are being abused nobody would care if there's yelling or crying or takinf 3 hours.
pisquenta chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
There's something I dont quite understand: If Sasuke uses the Sharingan he is able to see through ANY and ALL jutsu including a concealment jutsu, so he would've realised Rei wasnt telling the truth. Im willing to overlook this because Im liking the story, but I just wanted to set this straight.

Another thing was when Sakura was hit in the head and fell unconscious her jutsu would've ended right away as well, but I just pretended they had a bag over her head up until when she woke up at Tenshi.
leafstone chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
great story.
satagirl18 chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Will you not write this anymore OnO
betty69blue chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Update! I hope sakura kicks karins ass! This is awesome. I love sakura an sasuke together. I just hope they stay together.
789 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »