Reviews for Luck of the Draw
SJ chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
ohh please update ur story! its sooo good i just love it all! ive been waiting and waiting and waiting for u to update so plllssss do!

take care
Danielle chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
I couldn't stop reading:)
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
im adding this to my favorites even though i'm sure its abandoned :( but you never know!
SakuraluvSasuke0718 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Please please update soon! I love where the story is going and i want to read until the last :))
Princess Cherry Blossom chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
I don't really like writing reviews that go "I liked it" or "Good job", I usually point out what I liked/didn't like, but in this case... I just loved the whole thing so very very much! Your story is amazing, really. You're an awesome author, so don't ever give up on writing! :)
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Oh this is a great story!
mililli chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Yay, they made up! Very exciting ahha, hope you update soon!
Chill chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
Omg I just found this story and it is soooo cute! I was't going to read it cause I figured sasuke would be a slut or sakura would get raped but this is to cute please update!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Awww this is such an awesome and kickass story! But it hasn't been updated for over a year...that saddens me): I totally heart the SasuSaku loving going on! And that Sasuke isn't a manwhore and he actually saved himself! Hehe I was a little hesitant about reading this story cause of the whole brothel part and whatnot but I'm glad I did read it! And I love the Karin bashing SAKURA FTW. and SasuSaku(: hehe well I hope you update soon! It's such a shame if you let such an awesome story like this go down the drain . but I'm sure you won't(:
timunderwood9 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Ummmm, seriously it seems like you are totally flinching from the concept of what Sakura is supposed to be doing here. She's been on seduction missions but still is a virgin? What did she do on those missions flirt? Which I suppose is a legitimate answer but... I mean seriously was she expecting to go undercover in a brothel and *not* have sex? Really?

Its just bad design. She would have thought about this earlier. The virginal heroine of course is a standard part of everyone's psyche, unless you specifically want her to be a bad girl, she is supposed to be a good girl. It just doesn't fit with the premise of the story you are writing.

But anyways whatever, stupid stories with stupid premises are often fun to read.

I still do say she shouldn't be portrayed as this being the first point where she'd realize she might actually have sex on this mission. That is simply too clumsy in terms of design.
Mrs.JustSkate11 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
I cant wait for the next chapter!
MLGreen4life chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
This is so good!
UnknownXPerson chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
This review #738. I would like an update please! :)its been a year.
2 Sided coiN chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Wow, I can honestly say that I have never read a story like this one before! I just LOVE how you made Sasuke keep to his usual brooding self, but yet be willingly open around Sakura as she slowly takes down his walls and gets him to open up to her-it's so darn CUTE!
florababy101 chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
God this story is soooooo fuckin good! Plz update! I love how u made so many twists and u make more than simple n so interesting!
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »