Reviews for Luck of the Draw
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Well, you have well over 700 reviews now and I must admit I'm a bit sad that you're not updating anymore. I read the entire thing today and then noticed you haven't updated since 2010 and I was like "awww, damn it!" You have a great writing style and your Oc's are very like able. I was expecting something bad to happen to Sakura the entire time but nothing like that yet. Hopefully you'll get on here and update eventually and even if it takes a year or two I'll be waiting. :D Don't let go of your talent.
MissAX chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Awesome story! They're just simply too CUTE! I love your SasuSaku moments :) UPDATE!
Purplecherry5 chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
I wasn't going to review but this is one hell of a good story and this cliffhanger honest to God made my jaw drop! Jeez Sasuke! You the real reason the story is rated M? lol! I can't wait to read chapter 7!
anticollision chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
omigoshhh. please update soon. c

i love this story so much. it's got to be one of my favorites.

although i think their relationship came sort of fast in the storyline, everything turned out perfectly. AND I'M UBER EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS. DDD

speaking of the next chapters, how many do you think there will be left?

i'msoexcited.

alright.

update soon, please? you're awesome. ]
XD chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
This story is Awesome!Hope you update soon and continue with the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
Love it!I hope you continue this and update are good at writing.
Marchioness of Trannsylvania chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
this story is...FUCKING AWESOME!

sorry for the curse but really, this is like what should happen for a hopefully possible SasuSaku Gaiden XD.

You are amazing, I hope you would continue this story. T_T
Taichi09 chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
Update? PLEEEEEEEZ? I don't normally like this couple (I seem to drift towards crack pairings in fanfics but I find some that I like that are logical) but I do like how this one's gone...Please update it!

Taichi
Macey Hart chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
LURVE IT! :)
Kayli chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
So I'd say you so totally broke that 590 record. lol Found this story as I was going through my review history, very happy I did. :)
Sasu-Saku foreva chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
the story is good. Liked how sasuke admits he cares about Sakura. Can't wait to see more sasusaku moments, how sakura and sasuke progress on their mission/goals, and how sakura and team hebi/taka interract.

Anyways, Update soon plz!
GalanthaDreams chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
One of the best reads I've had all week. And I don't read just fanfiction.
Twigs-N-Leaves chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Holy hell. That's got to be the best one liner I've ever read in a fic.

"This changes everything."

Ooohoohoo. I got the chills just reading it. Amazing, amazing work. This was what everyone was waiting for; the reveal. And you delivered it in such a straight forward and intense way... Like I said. Chills.
nitress chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Haha Suigetsu kinda reminds of Naruto xD
Hiyono-Narumi chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Love you're story, it's hard to find good fanfictions that actually keep me interested and yours is up there i really love it! Can't wait till the next chapter, thanks for the hard work
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »