Reviews for Luck of the Draw
liekanime chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Please update I love this story but what happened to Sakura's other friends?
Oh yeah I laughed heaps whenever a part including Karin came up, I love how she always gets teased! Good job!
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I know it's been two years, but I just want to reiterate that this is a brilliant story and I know so many of us would love to see it finished :) The SasuSaku scenes are absolutely incredible and the plot is thrilling as well. Fingers crossed this fic will be updated!
Nee-han93 chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
I love this!
its-sweet-jade chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
ohh pls update soon! this is such a great story! and ill be sad if u dont finish it!

take care
EmyBlossom93 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Ah! I know this story hasn't been updated in a while but it's so good! haha, you should think about finishing it up. :D

3 Emy 3
MysteriouslyMysterious chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I LOVE it! PLEASE UPDATE!
SJ chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
ohh please update ur story! its sooo good i just love it all! ive been waiting and waiting and waiting for u to update so plllssss do!

take care
Danielle chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
I couldn't stop reading:)
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
im adding this to my favorites even though i'm sure its abandoned :( but you never know!
SakuraluvSasuke0718 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Please please update soon! I love where the story is going and i want to read until the last :))
Princess Cherry Blossom chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
I don't really like writing reviews that go "I liked it" or "Good job", I usually point out what I liked/didn't like, but in this case... I just loved the whole thing so very very much! Your story is amazing, really. You're an awesome author, so don't ever give up on writing! :)
Kahli Hime chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Oh this is a great story!
mililli chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Yay, they made up! Very exciting ahha, hope you update soon!
Chill chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
Omg I just found this story and it is soooo cute! I was't going to read it cause I figured sasuke would be a slut or sakura would get raped but this is to cute please update!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Awww this is such an awesome and kickass story! But it hasn't been updated for over a year...that saddens me): I totally heart the SasuSaku loving going on! And that Sasuke isn't a manwhore and he actually saved himself! Hehe I was a little hesitant about reading this story cause of the whole brothel part and whatnot but I'm glad I did read it! And I love the Karin bashing SAKURA FTW. and SasuSaku(: hehe well I hope you update soon! It's such a shame if you let such an awesome story like this go down the drain . but I'm sure you won't(:
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »