Reviews for Luck of the Draw
mililli chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Yay, they made up! Very exciting ahha, hope you update soon!
Chill chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
Omg I just found this story and it is soooo cute! I was't going to read it cause I figured sasuke would be a slut or sakura would get raped but this is to cute please update!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Awww this is such an awesome and kickass story! But it hasn't been updated for over a year...that saddens me): I totally heart the SasuSaku loving going on! And that Sasuke isn't a manwhore and he actually saved himself! Hehe I was a little hesitant about reading this story cause of the whole brothel part and whatnot but I'm glad I did read it! And I love the Karin bashing SAKURA FTW. and SasuSaku(: hehe well I hope you update soon! It's such a shame if you let such an awesome story like this go down the drain . but I'm sure you won't(:
timunderwood9 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Ummmm, seriously it seems like you are totally flinching from the concept of what Sakura is supposed to be doing here. She's been on seduction missions but still is a virgin? What did she do on those missions flirt? Which I suppose is a legitimate answer but... I mean seriously was she expecting to go undercover in a brothel and *not* have sex? Really?

Its just bad design. She would have thought about this earlier. The virginal heroine of course is a standard part of everyone's psyche, unless you specifically want her to be a bad girl, she is supposed to be a good girl. It just doesn't fit with the premise of the story you are writing.

But anyways whatever, stupid stories with stupid premises are often fun to read.

I still do say she shouldn't be portrayed as this being the first point where she'd realize she might actually have sex on this mission. That is simply too clumsy in terms of design.
LadyChelsea50 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
I cant wait for the next chapter!
MLGreen4life chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
This is so good!
UnknownXPerson chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
This review #738. I would like an update please! :)its been a year.
2 Sided coiN chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Wow, I can honestly say that I have never read a story like this one before! I just LOVE how you made Sasuke keep to his usual brooding self, but yet be willingly open around Sakura as she slowly takes down his walls and gets him to open up to her-it's so darn CUTE!
florababy101 chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
God this story is soooooo fuckin good! Plz update! I love how u made so many twists and u make more than simple n so interesting!
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Well, you have well over 700 reviews now and I must admit I'm a bit sad that you're not updating anymore. I read the entire thing today and then noticed you haven't updated since 2010 and I was like "awww, damn it!" You have a great writing style and your Oc's are very like able. I was expecting something bad to happen to Sakura the entire time but nothing like that yet. Hopefully you'll get on here and update eventually and even if it takes a year or two I'll be waiting. :D Don't let go of your talent.
MissAX chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Awesome story! They're just simply too CUTE! I love your SasuSaku moments :) UPDATE!
Purplecherry5 chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
I wasn't going to review but this is one hell of a good story and this cliffhanger honest to God made my jaw drop! Jeez Sasuke! You the real reason the story is rated M? lol! I can't wait to read chapter 7!
anticollision chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
omigoshhh. please update soon. c

i love this story so much. it's got to be one of my favorites.

although i think their relationship came sort of fast in the storyline, everything turned out perfectly. AND I'M UBER EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS. DDD

speaking of the next chapters, how many do you think there will be left?

i'msoexcited.

alright.

update soon, please? you're awesome. ]
XD chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
This story is Awesome!Hope you update soon and continue with the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
Love it!I hope you continue this and update are good at writing.
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »