Reviews for Luck of the Draw
Loutre chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I'm sorry I didn't get to review your first chapter. I was away, but it was great to see the message in my inbox saying you posted a new fic. Needless to say I was, and am, very excited to read it.

The beginning really caught my attention. It keeps you wondering what the heck is going on and makes you want to find out who is chasing the girl and why. The rest of the chapter was a great lead up for this one.

I love that you added Sakura's memory of when Sasuke left Konoha while she's running away from the men. I thought it was really powerful and added a confusion to Sakura's feelings that fit in well with the situation.

The idea for this mission is great. I can't wait until she sees Sasuke. Oh that moment is going to be SO good, I can just tell.

I'm excited for this fic. I'll be waiting for your next update.

P.S. Love Sakura's new hair. Wish I had it...
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
omg plz update soon!
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
KEEPIT COMIN!

i like this story
ssncarmen chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
omg wats gonna happen...cliff hanger there...but update soon...:D
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I like that chappie!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
...Who'd ask a fanfic author 4 her name? That's kinda...Creepy...But still, great chappie!...I have a feeling Sasuke has something BAD 2 do with this...
Reignashii chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
hmm good start, it's interesting. I would like to see where this goes. so please continue!
deedee2034 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
yay! i cant wait for the next chapter! plz updaate soon! love ya! :p
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Love it!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Well, it's awesome.

But the jutsu makes me nervous.

Though, I guess that's what it's for.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I like it!
kartoonkitty124 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
omg omg omg i wanna noe wutt happens so0o0o0o0o0o bad plz plz plz update son!

kartoonkitty124!
Royal Azura chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
oh, this is starting to sound like a really good story ;3 please keep up the good work!
taffyz chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I'm REALLY curious to know what will happen next! let's just all cross our fingers and hope sakura doesn't get-well, you know. this story is really interesting so far, keep it up!
PrincessComplex chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
an amazing start! what're you talking aboutt. yay please update soon!
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »