Reviews for Luck of the Draw
kallmered chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Nice. I like where it's going. Intersted to see how you'll write it out. Keep it up!
K and Jazz chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Great start

continue soon~
nicole Rogers chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
O it's SO good! plz write more more more!
LizUchiha chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Lovely start, actually, so yeah...and I really hope you can update soon and fast 'cause I can't wait to read more, so yeah...to tell you the truth at first I thought it was going to be AU, but obviously I was wrong. I loved the first part, well, loved everything, but the first part is really interesting and definietly makes you want to read more, so yeah...I can't wait to read the next chapter, so yeah...

P. update soon!
cherrilatina chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
this story is awsome!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
FreeDaBeans chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Very Nice, Seems Very Interesting :3 Update Soon :]
suka uchiha chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I like how u started out this story. Update soon.
blossom-angel-child chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
great strt! i luv ur idea, cant wait for anything els, and nice style lol
akaSky chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
You...frikkin...GO! Damn straight, son...that was one of the best that I've read so far...and it's only the FIRST CHAPTER!

haha...please update soon!

this story is incredibly good.

]

xOxO

~Island Honey
BrownEyedAlys chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
God, i don't know what sasuke would think if he finds out that Sakura would be...uhmm...prosty? hehehe. Uhmm is Sasuke here with Hebi? wish karin died in jealousy of Sakura's beauty... Mwhahaah
the1andONLYlover chapter 1 . 4/7/2008

GREAT CHAPPIE~!

XD
broken-luv chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Awesome storyline!

What's Naruto going to think of Sakura's outfit? I mean, they have a brother/sister relationship (hence the kiss to Naruto's forehead), and Naruto severly cares for Sakura! I just hope he doesn't go crazy and try to bi*tch out Tsunade, screaming Sakura shouldn't go.

Well, update soon please! And keep up the good work!

~!Saku-chan!~
In Sync With Time chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ooh.

I'm excited already!

Please, please update soon.
stephuchiha72392 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008