Reviews for Taking Chances
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Great opening...all my favorite characters present & accounted for. Let's see what happens next...
Corrdelia chapter 18 . 8/23/2009
Jennie,

I know that your story Taking Chances has been put on hold for a while, but I just wanted to let you know that it is a wonderful story and that I hope that you will decide to finish it one day. You are a very talented writer and I love the story immensely. Thank you so much for your contribution to the world of Twilight FanFiction
Alliesmom07 chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
I hope that you plan on continuing this story, I really enjoyed it. I undertsand if you have come upon some writer's block or something, that can put a stopper in things. I hope that you haven't given up on it, but if you have, I understand. I'll be waiting patiently on the edge of my seat to see what happens next.
heathergsu02 chapter 18 . 8/15/2009
Sorry RL is difficult right now.

I've just found this story and I really like it! Hope you will be able to update soon!
RedRose23 chapter 18 . 8/9/2009
I hope all the personal things going on with you work out in the end. And it's alright, everyone goes through writer's block at one point or another. Dont take all the negative comments to heart. Even if you don't continue with the story, I just wanted to let you know that it was really great and fun to read. :)

Wishing you the best :)
RedRose23 chapter 17 . 8/9/2009
I'm sorry that you had to go through that.

This was a good chapter though. its nice to see how emmett and rose's relationship is as well.
RedRose23 chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
they planned on killing mike newton! omygosh!
RedRose23 chapter 15 . 8/9/2009
oh no! crap he's gonna break into their apartment!

oh and i thought it was so cute when bella asked edward to marry her :)

could u put up a pic of the ring on your profile?

thanks!
RedRose23 chapter 14 . 8/9/2009
shit...is he gonna kidnap sydney or something?

but he doesnt know about edward or jasper!

they would beat the shit out of jacob! :)
RedRose23 chapter 13 . 8/9/2009
what the hell?

where'd jacob come from?

and what business?

who's the granddaughter?
RedRose23 chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
aaww they're moving in with edward! yay! :)

lol.

the "big, fat, and pregnant" part was funny.

oh and im not sure if it was this chapter or a previous one, but at one point you wrote (in EPOV) "I could care less". its actually supposed to be "I couldn't care less". It's a common mistake many people make but it completely changes the meaning of the writing. Other than that, your writing's perfect!...so far :) lol.
RedRose23 chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
i love this chapter. :) its so sweet. especially the picture part. :)
RedRose23 chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
i knew the drama was gonna start sometime soon.

but evry good story neds it.
RedRose23 chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
aww sydney called him dada! yay :)
EdwardsElla chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Hey Jennie

Just wanted to say YOU freakin rock - I love this fic and can't wait for the rest !

I hope the personal stuff you have going on is getting sorted out now : )

PLEASE don't take to heart shitty ass reviews LOL

YOUR fic is fab and is definitely worth working for

(now I'm off to buy my hubby some scrubs to keep me occupied til you update LOL)

Elle x