Reviews for Taking Chances
SanDiegoGal chapter 18 . 8/2/2009
Dear Jennie -

I just found your story today, and I read all 17 chapters. In fact, I have been procrastinating on my work all day because I've been reading your story instead!

I absolutely love the detail that you put into your story. Your descriptions of the setting, emotions, facial expressions, and the clever dialogue are very much unparalleled among other authors.

I don't know if you ever plan to continue this story, but I personally hope so. You hav set-up such a fantastic premise, and there is so much more to explore. I completely understand if you are not feeling the desire to continue at this time. My full-time job is in the writing/editing industry, so believe me, I know all about losing your passion for a given piece of work. Please just know that you have a "fan" here who would personally love to see you re-invest yourself into this story. And if there is every any way that I can help you, then please don't hesitate to call upon me.
Ginabella59 chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Good chapter.
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Good start. I think I will like this story
Roadkill2105 chapter 18 . 7/29/2009

I love your story and trust me there are authors that take ALOT longer to update then yourself, i wouldn't stress it.

I hope everything works out with your personal life and you get your mojo back :)

looking forward to when your update

x x C
snfrisby chapter 18 . 7/22/2009
I know it's been months since you updated but I'm still adding this story to my alerts just in case you find your inspiration to write again. Great story, I would love to see how this ends.
anita414 chapter 17 . 7/16/2009
I absolutely love this story. I read it a few months back and have been checking to see if you have updated it almost every other day! I really hope you get the inspiration back to finish this story... but of course i understand if you don't.

I love all of the twists and turns this story has, it keeps you on edge! I will keep checking on this story, with high hopes of an update, (wink, wink)!LOL
canadiantwilight chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
please update soon :)
LaLureLee chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
Even if you don't finish this story because it doesn't inspire you anymore, I wanted to tell you that I've had a great pleasure in reading it. I understand that sometimes inspiration for something just dwindles and that you needed to move on.

I'm happy that I read it and will start reading your other story shortly. Have a great day!
Bella Dazzles chapter 18 . 6/30/2009
Hey, I just want to start off by saying that this story is great so far, and I respect the authors note that you have posted. I am a little sad to know that I may never get to know how this ends but I do understand your reasons behind it. I myself started writing something and just lost the drive to do so.

I hope that everything is going well for you and that one day you may be in the mindframe to finish the great work you've already shown us. I won't say anything rude or such but just know that the rest of us are ready for the end of it when you are, 'if' you ever are.

Take Care and Best Wishes,

Bella Dazzles
bmango chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
Are you planning on updating this story - I really love "Piano Lessons" and this story sounds like a great premise but I don't want to get caught up in it to have it end half-finished. I read your note and I understand writer's block, so I'm just curious before I get involved. Thanks! -b
edwardbabymomma chapter 18 . 6/18/2009