Reviews for Taking Chances
sconnolly318 chapter 18 . 6/11/2009
Love the story! Please update soon! :-)
christag banner chapter 18 . 5/25/2009
Yes! I am caught up with the story so far. I am sitting on the edge of my chair waiting to find out how Jacob will end up getting little Sydney and how things will go. Please oh please update soon.
christag banner chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Just found your story. I can't wait to catch up with what you have posted. And hope for new chapters soon. :)
melliegirl13 chapter 17 . 5/25/2009
This was awesome! I love how you made Jake get a hold of the wrong set of keys. That was comical. And now with Emmett living in the apartment complex, it will be even harder for him to get to Sydney. I can't wait to see what happens next. I really like this story! It is so good. You have a lot of talent. I'm so sorry that you had to go through what Rose went through. That would just be horrible. I can't even imagine. Keep up the great work and update soon please! I hope you get your inspiration :D

Mellie
melliegirl13 chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
OMG Mike was killed because of Jacob? Woah! I didn't see that coming! This story is awesome!
CBC1 chapter 18 . 5/17/2009
I just started reading this story having found it on another authors favorite list. I am certainly glad that I did. It is one of the most original plots that I have found and it is written extremely well.

I do hope things are working out better for you in your personal life. Just know that when you do update, you have a new faithful reader.
scrapmypieces chapter 17 . 5/15/2009
I love the twilighted forums! lol

Call me a perv but ths chapter was hot! Geez I feel like I should turn on the air conditioner! I alredy know about your authors note and hope you can update soon. I loved this story.

;)
scrapmypieces chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
Dear lord... major cliffie! WTH is with Jacob? omg!
scrapmypieces chapter 10 . 5/15/2009
You know I was just gonna ask you about Mikes parents... I actually thought they were gonna ask for Syds custody. Damn, Im almost crying. :(
scrapmypieces chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
Aw gotta love Dadward!

Bammers chapter 17 . 5/13/2009
hope you plan on finishinh this update soon please this story is wonderful and would like to see what happens next...
Twilight Addict Brenda chapter 18 . 5/5/2009
Fast paced story, but interesting.. I have enjoyed reading it and can't wait to read more..
kalalu2008 chapter 13 . 5/1/2009
love the story so far! i was wondering how old everyone was... i know Bella is 23 and Sydney is 1... what about everybody else.

Random piece of info... my name is Michaela. Its so cool that there is a michaela in your story and that it is spelled the same way!

Michaela
luv4edwardcullen chapter 17 . 4/30/2009
i love your story...aw edward and bella forever
Skweekers chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
-grabs shotgun and loads it- Come on Jacob... do it...
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »