Reviews for Once Upon a December
pixie'sbestfriend chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
Oh come on! This is so not how it ends... I want more! Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? I want an EPILOGUE or better.. A SEQUEL!
Leira Grey chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
when are you gonna put an epiogue? i ove the plot. and the story...MAKE A SEQUEL!
White dragon 09 chapter 15 . 2/13/2010
hey this story is awsome u should keep writting and im still waitin for the rest of your stories
sassybookworm18 chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
this story is really good please tell me it isn't finished ill die lol
BeachGirl114 chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
good so far. I had a feeling bella was Izzy from the beginning
Summer Sweety Since 94 chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
cool i like it but what about tanya and do edward and bella get married you should definitly write a sequil
Kyalz chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
OME! I love this. Edward loved her as just plain Bella,he wanted to marry her, her being royal just means to him by law hes alowed! I love how he called her 'My Izzy' at the end, i actually squealed a little when she was having the dream, i LOVE it. I loved it when Carlisle was like ' Bella is Isabella Marie Swan princess of Whales' What a title! I wouldnt mind having junk male is thats how it was addressed to me lol. I love this, please write the sequal.
mistressofthenight chapter 15 . 6/9/2009
OMG keep writing that is such a good story! :)
CullenLove95 chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
SEQUAL, SEQUAL! :D
destiny chapter 15 . 3/27/2009
I loved this story please write a sequel
TheTordNation chapter 13 . 3/7/2009
i love this story but you have not update in a month and like 3 days. I really want to know how it ends!
Ihatedrivingslow chapter 15 . 2/27/2009
PLEASE! PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL!
Sprite007 chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
SO SWET!

UPDATE!
bellalovesedward1 chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
love it! update really soon!
Danielle chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
You know... at lest when Stephine Leaves you on a cliff hanger like that you can turn to the next chapter... :P I love it.

BYE! :)