Reviews for Short Stories
AokiKaede chapter 124 . 8/30
It's impossible to read this chapter with dry eyes. Thanks for the amazing journey. I couldn't have been more happy with how it turned out.
AokiKaede chapter 34 . 8/29
This chapter is so emotional. I really loooooove the vow and the ring (to live and to love again is the best part ever). Thanks for such an amazing wedding!
AokiKaede chapter 19 . 8/28
Oh god the idea of Jack promised never to forget Ianto is both sweet and sad...
AokiKaede chapter 13 . 8/28
Oh how I love the brave side of Ianto and YES Jack I know you can say the word too! Awwwwww this is so sweet. If only RTD can be this generous with those three words.
Therearereallynonamesleft chapter 124 . 7/27
This is the best series I've ever read! :) honestly the last chapter kind of rounds it all off and I love it :) I nearly cried at that one! This is so beautiful thank you :)
FranArian chapter 124 . 4/11
Quite the complicated (love the myriad of cross-overs) Universe you have going with these stories. Well done.
jkl88 chapter 39 . 6/29/2015
It's almost 4 o'clock in the morning and I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life! Funny...the bear skin rug and then the conversation between Ianto and Wendy. Delightful. I do so love this series of stories.
Ari 3 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
OMG, please tell me you wrote that entire chapter just for that last line!
dalene chapter 124 . 9/10/2014
this was majestically,galactically and universerly you for giving an outlet for my emotions and making me realise i am you
sandysan2013 chapter 124 . 9/4/2014
This series was gorgeous!
sandysan2013 chapter 79 . 8/31/2014
I see lots of electric kettles in TVs and movies to be sure. But in my experience, people on the other side continue to use the hob nob kettles as well. They certainly sell loads if them in cookery stores and I haunt those no matter where I travel. No matter though. It's a small point as you say and this is a really great series of stories. Thanks!
sandysan2013 chapter 68 . 8/31/2014
This was very sweet. I hope Ianto sees more of his Tad.
Texas Tess chapter 75 . 10/20/2013
Jack's title is actually Group Captain, an American Volunteer in the the RAAF/RAF. That's what the four-stripes on his shoulder-boards mean; the equivalent of a USAF/USAAF Colonel (O-6).
shikha chapter 43 . 7/15/2013
its good and easy 2 read
sd4ianto chapter 53 . 6/25/2013
Why is Jack wanted to fix things with Ianto? Because since Gwen isn't available Ianto will do? That is what this chapter sounded like. When Jack is thinking maybe he shouldn't have let Gwen go. But (basically) oh well maybe I can fix things with Ianto. So in your story it really was Gwen he wanted, not Ianto. Ianto was just so Jack wasn't alone.
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »