Reviews for Short Stories
jkl88 chapter 39 . 6/29
It's almost 4 o'clock in the morning and I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life! Funny...the bear skin rug and then the conversation between Ianto and Wendy. Delightful. I do so love this series of stories.
Ari 3 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
OMG, please tell me you wrote that entire chapter just for that last line!
dalene chapter 124 . 9/10/2014
this was majestically,galactically and universerly you for giving an outlet for my emotions and making me realise i am you
sandysan2013 chapter 124 . 9/4/2014
This series was gorgeous!
sandysan2013 chapter 79 . 8/31/2014
I see lots of electric kettles in TVs and movies to be sure. But in my experience, people on the other side continue to use the hob nob kettles as well. They certainly sell loads if them in cookery stores and I haunt those no matter where I travel. No matter though. It's a small point as you say and this is a really great series of stories. Thanks!
sandysan2013 chapter 68 . 8/31/2014
This was very sweet. I hope Ianto sees more of his Tad.
Texas Tess chapter 75 . 10/20/2013
Jack's title is actually Group Captain, an American Volunteer in the the RAAF/RAF. That's what the four-stripes on his shoulder-boards mean; the equivalent of a USAF/USAAF Colonel (O-6).
shikha chapter 43 . 7/15/2013
its good and easy 2 read
sd4ianto chapter 53 . 6/25/2013
Why is Jack wanted to fix things with Ianto? Because since Gwen isn't available Ianto will do? That is what this chapter sounded like. When Jack is thinking maybe he shouldn't have let Gwen go. But (basically) oh well maybe I can fix things with Ianto. So in your story it really was Gwen he wanted, not Ianto. Ianto was just so Jack wasn't alone.
Feuerphoenix chapter 124 . 12/19/2012
Just finished the whole fic and I have to say it was a pleasure to read it.
sd4ianto chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Of course dinner should follow. I just have an observation, everyone keeps saying Ianto's stopwatch, but if you watch the very first time it's used Jack actually tosses it to Ianto. So that makes me wonder if it is actually Jack's and that is why Ianto says "If you're interested I still have that stopwatch." Just saying.
Doctor-Harkness chapter 41 . 11/18/2012
Jack would have known better than to cross his own timeline. One Jack and the Doctor is bad enough, but two?
Doctor-Harkness chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
You know, Jack always seemed like an early Queen man to me. I think he would have liked Freddie.
BelladonasMom chapter 21 . 3/26/2012
Loving this. Toaster comment was priceless! Great original characters.
pomsterr chapter 87 . 12/9/2011