Reviews for Different Paths, Different People
Mystiboop12 chapter 41 . 10/6/2014
When will you be finishing off this story, it is getting to the really good parts!
PrincessMoonDog chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I found this story and realized my DSS oc is named Samantha as well (after me haha) and now I feel like such a derp! Anyways; can't wait to read more:)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
sweet intro dude
Blackpaw666 chapter 40 . 12/14/2011
I dont care what anyone says I love it
Guest chapter 40 . 5/28/2011
VeryaTirananniel chapter 31 . 5/16/2011
*sniggers* Akward is the understatement of a lifetime Hun, lol wonder what fire-hair will think of this.
VeryaTirananniel chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
Blood sister... Oy vey.
VeryaTirananniel chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
You know, she could have saved everyone the trouble and called the cops on her mom for child traffiking, and then told them about her 'betrothed' and they would have both gone to jail and she would have lived happily for about 80 years till she died of old age. Marriage problem solved.
TheLastCupOfCoffee chapter 40 . 4/20/2011
ForeverDarkMoon chapter 40 . 1/23/2011
Great story. Hope you update soon. Just to let you know that when Sam wrote the letter in the dust at the church for larten, I didn't get that he read the note because he can't read or wright. Just letting you know about you mistake. Love the story. Your a better writter than me. Keep going! ]
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 40 . 8/16/2010
Blah? But...but...I have just spent the last three days reading this story, it. is. is. very good. I love the differences and the similarities to the series!

All right, there is my groveling, I hope I can read a last chapter!
ferretgirlsz chapter 40 . 7/21/2010
This is a great story! Keep it up!
Kitsune Barra Hime chapter 40 . 4/29/2010
This story is good. Please update soon!
ninja unicorn101 chapter 31 . 2/25/2010
OMG I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! o, in chapter 31, for mr crepsley, u put I'VE been in search for a wife...but he never says i've! i have. :)
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 23 . 11/26/2009
I REALLY need to stop speeding through chapters without reviewing :(

This is so enjoyable. I love Sam's personality, and Crepsley is in great cha5racter.

All the hints, the details... I'm loving this :)