Reviews for The Logical Choice
justjoe chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Very unique. I enjoyed Cameron's perspective. It was very nicely done.
uncommoner chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Xeal,

I really liked that. Short and sweet, and another way of looking at how the 'non' termination came about. Believable, too.

I don't know how he sent her back, no way would I have:)

brendan
fairedust chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is great. It seems to be Camerons first time thru the loop. I like how you explain how she is different & that is was she who stops herself from killing Conner, not some outside force.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was awesome!

Dirt Rider
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Great work.
Blazemane chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This was very nice! I had to leave in the middle of reading this, and was looking forward to getting back to it.

You wrote this quite well. Yes, the concept is wonderful, which is the basis for any good fiction, but it's still always a good thing to have effective grammer and sentence structure. You had both of those areas covered well.

Good job.
BenRG chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Well, that is an interesting idea. I have to say that I don't think Skynet is capable of that level of subtlety but it's your fic. ;-)

The funny thing is the paradox here. John allowed Cameron close because of his memories of /past/ Cameron, in the process creating the latter. I think I'm getting a headache...

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
dakota423 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hey, it's Koda-san. Finally got around to changing my penname to something a little less...anime, I guess. lol. Anywho: another great one-shot! You're always putting those incoherent thoughts into something like a painting, its really amazing. I envy your vocabulary and sentence structures, let's put it that way. Break has three chapters now; I'd love to hear what you think of them! Again, excellent little shot!
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Actually, I had not considered that he may have turned her and then removed the termination order from her mind. Now that I see it, I find that there is a certain proper irony there. It provides a stark contrast between the normal manual reprogramming, and provides a much more honestly hopeful interpreation of human/cyborg relations(C3PO in teh house) than the nilistic fatalism usually associated with the fanchise.

Well done.

P.S. Check out my terminator peices if you would, I'd love to get you opinions.
Dre4mwe4ver chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Beautiful!

It was actually quite organized. A touching piece! Write more, please!
devra chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Kudos to you for capturing a perfect stream of conscious thought for Cameron in this fic, but and I know this is totally illogical, but what appealed to me... was that for one moment in time, one millisecond, with Cameron, John was happy. Sue meI'm such a romantic.
Matt chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Very good, I like the style you wrote this in: it fit what you wrote really well.
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
WoW! First of all, I just have to say you’re an amazing writer! Your play with words and all is just so unique! Secondly, the characterization of Cameron was perfect! I've also read your other stories and find them just as brilliant! This is a really powerful piece; you handled Cameron's machine-likeness in such an excellent way with the sadness and her love for John! Definitely a brilliant job! ) You must write some more stories! )