Reviews for Bite me
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 11/12
This is the first Kag/Sess story I've read ('cause I am very new to this fandom) and THIS IS THE BEST INTRO EVER! Loved it and yes I am also easily amused and I loved this, thank you so very much hahahaha the miko mega-weapon has won :P

Hope you have a splendid weekend and lovely week ahead. :)
Shadow Seraphim chapter 1 . 10/4
Amusing
XxAyame of the AzumaxX chapter 1 . 7/28
Absolutely love it!
pims30 chapter 1 . 7/7
here's the silly point from your story: published in 2008, and STILL reviewed eight years later!
Your one shot is one story I will NEVER be tired to read, again and again and again...!
It's just perfect and has healed my very own mosquitoes bites _!
Pleaase, if your muse comes back for a sequel, thank her for me!
Hehe!
Esthelaaaa chapter 1 . 3/15
This was my first Inuyasha fic (bear in mind that I've never watched it, either. I just trawled through the fandom out of pure curiosity - and a touch of boredom), and I have to say that it is all that I would expect from a top-rated short story.

It's witty and funny and lighthearted, and was delightfully amusing to read. I guess I was looking for a piece like this to lift my spirits, since I've been bogged down with study (that I would search through a fandom I know next to nothing about speaks volumes of my desperation), because usually I prefer pieces that are more profound and (please, I can't think of any other way to say it right now. It's hot and sticky here, too) beautiful.

I don't really have anything to offer in terms of constructive criticism - or, on that matter, criticism as a whole, save that I find some places, some sentences, some repetitions to be a tad clunky - not something I noticed going through the first time, but skimming over again, they did stand out a little. I guess it is okay in this style of writing, so I won't wail on you about that.
EC chapter 1 . 2/27
You know, this really does need a sequel. Because obviously Sesshomaru's brain has been rendered far too foggy by the smell to think through the tactical applications. What they need, when they meet Naraku, is gas masks for the friendly youkai and some industrial strength bug spray. Maybe a cropduster, which might even fit down the well if the dismantled it first. So they spray the enemy... chemical warfare goes Feudal! I can see it now. It would be slaughter, slaughter I tell you! A sollution worthy of Hannibal, the Battle of Cannae all over again!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Lol this was to funny especially when she was making those random comments
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
SO Funny and Cute I would so Love a Sequal.
sam chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Lol this was a good story, doesn't have to make sense, it just worked.
LilPotterfanfic chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I really, really loved this story. It was so- well, sweet!
Nadreka523 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Love this - so cute!
Agustina Kazuyo chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This scalated from hilarious to hella sexy really fast...