Reviews for Between the Moments
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
This is good, you gonna continue it?
LadyDeath09 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Ah orihime ya gotta love her and her fairies, I love this story continue with it!
sam chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
i luv this fanfic xD u dont get many fanfics that has orihime talking with her fairies, so im completly in love with this 3 i hope u will 1 day complete it :) ill be waiting ;)
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
lol Aizen only wanted tea xD

Please update soon again :P
CampionSayn chapter 3 . 12/20/2008

Given the shortness of this, I find it hard to believe I liked it so much. I mean, don't get me wrong, this is a lovely fic, but an up-date and some length are in order.

Good luck on the up-date, I hope it comes sooner rather than later.
Miaki chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
I like this, I hope you continue. Being something of an Ulqui/Hime fan I like interaction between them. However, this is a very unique perspective on Orihime's time in Las Noches-no one ever considers to really think how her Shun Shun Rika would react to the situation. I often wondered what Tsubaki would say/do were he ever to meet Ulquiorra. In most fics I've read showing Ulqui/Hime interaction when the subject of the name approaches-Ulquiorra always relents under the idea of fufilling Aizen's orders. However, it does seem more realistic that he would not allow her anything but basic comforts, and of course humanity is not one of them.
White Butterfly chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
"She'd been looking forward to meeting the one stuck on happiness."

Made me think immediately of Wanderweiss.

And even though I'm a bit shocked at Ulquiorra's response to Orihime's "I have a name" it's very him.
HkRevan chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
It's really nice.

I'm really lazy as to not sign in but hey, this is a good fic. Continue on.

Are you going to have any pairings? Or are you going to stick with the Shun Shun Rika and Inoue?
SandboxWriting chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
This is really interesting- you write an excellent Orihime, not overly cowering as most people have her. I'm enjoying it! :)
Chi no Kaori chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Loving this. Nice to see Orihime not being completely helpless, and the Shun Shun Rikka are an interesting bunch .I really like your characterization of Orihime, particularly the bit about her being a 'free spirit' - I've never actually thought about her that way, but it fits.
advancedfish chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I like the story so far. I can just imagine Orihime summoning Tsubaki and training him by making him cut her steak or something.

And then the rest of the Shun Shun Rikka could regenerate the steak, if she was still hungry.

...Anyway, I like the way you portrayed the characters. Very realistic. :]
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Whay, I really like it. Is this a oneshot or will it have chapters? If so, please update soon :3