Reviews for Counting Breaths
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This story narrates Starbuck's inner monologue throughout the course of the miniseries / part of the first season.

Kara's internal voice was very believable, especially some of the little touches like "Kara can't think of anything she's ever had eighty-five of, and certainly nothing she's ever had to lose". The brevity adds to it's emotional tug; Kara's a mess and this really could be what she was thinking at the time.

Well characterised and well written. :)
Alison May chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This story is perfect. What a thoughtful look into what Kara might have been feeling.
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Absolutely loved the line: including the art of staying out of the brig when it mattered (when it didn’t, they usually ended up sharing a cell).
Elske chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow.

This is just -beautiful-. Your Kara-voice is absolutely perfect. A great ficlet.
hell-whim chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I just started re-watching Season one, and the last episode I saw was "You Can't Go Home Again." I honestly believe I could not have picked a more perfect story to read today. You capture crazy Starbuck just before her psychosis hits the fan, and it's wonderful. I'm going to have to head over to that community and find the original story, but I love your rendition. Thanks for writing!