Reviews for No Humans Allowed
Itia chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Amazing! Thanks for writing such a great story! :)
unicornfaye chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh, stop making me want to cry! I'm still at work. (Of course, your stories are keeping me from doing any work...) :)

Thank you. Your writing is excellent, and the emotions from the characters are palpable. Thank you for sharing this with us.
morgenstern chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
SAD. But GOOD.
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Great story
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ooh. I can feel that whiskey burning... or is it just the searing tension between these two? Great move by Cain at the end, but damn him, why does he have to be so closed off? I'd like for that "FIN" at the end to read "TBC," but if you're finished with this one, I understand. It could have ended happier, but it's in-character and powerful as it is, and you certainly don't need to change it for this reader's sake. An angsty, anti-fluff piece-and quite a job you did of it!

Thanks!

Em
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Whoa harsh and sad I liked it he is crafty that one and don't doubt the drink can make him less dangerous.

Maria
Alexandra3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Lovely. I think you've managed to capture Cain's character very well here, which is not an easy thing. You managed to show how mentally/emotionally scarred he is without taking away from all the things that are still wonderful about him. The fact that he's trying to intentionally hurt her here so that he doesn't unintentionally hurt her later is pretty poignant. I just think that this whole piece was very well done. Good job!
Meredith Paris chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
You definitely deserve the title 'Empress of Angst'. I don't know if Charlie is going to hit you with another plot bunny for this or if he's too busy with Maisy (atm), but I'm torn. Excellently written, as usual, the prose is perfect and I definitely just want to smoosh those two together.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Yeah blame me. You still feed my muse and then deny it! Oh well, when the end result is a masterpiece like this, I don't complain. Again you expertly capture the essence of Wyatt Cain, especially the darker side we all know he has. I think this is exeptionally "real" - real pain, real avoidance, just really scary good.

See? I told you this would work! The altar of Effie just got another sacrifice of chocolate and booze from Mel, just so ya know! Bravo my dear.
Bee03 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Okay, that last line just killed me. Seriously, I writing to you with a knife in my heart. This was just THAT amazing. I both want and don't want a sequel. I want because then they could be happy, and don't want because I just simply love how this one ended (although that knife keeps twisting when I think about it). Fantastic Celia, it was truly heart-wrenching. I loved it.

Bee
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
WOW! Really agnsty for you, but still beautifully written like your others.

I love this one because I so totally agree with your take on Cain and his enigmatic character. After being nearly beaten to death, in a tin suit for eight years, and watching his family totured over and over again, Wyatt Cain is pretty raw emotionally. He feels an overwhemling sense of loss and failure because his actions directly resulted in the separation of him from Adora and Jeb. From this stems a huge wall around his heart, guarding him from feeling anything towards anyone else and not trusting anyone that he meets. The loss and failure that he feels probably also creates the feeling in Cain that he can't love again and no one can love him because of what he's done in the past.

Then, DG comes along and with her optimism and winning personality, accompanied by a stubborn streak as bad as Cain's, she worms her way into his life and his heart. Even makes him begin to feel and trust others agian.

I think that he would pull back not only because he's afraid to love her and lose her, but he also doesn't want to fail her again. Failing her, I mean with what happened at the Northern Island with him attacking Zero leaving her, Glitch, and Raw to run for it and face Az alone. Another time being when she was taken by the Seeker aka Ahamo and Cain, Glitch, and Raw were captured by Airofday. He probably felt that he should have done more for her during both times.

I know I'm rambling, but your fic just really moved me and painted very clearly the picture I think makes up Wyatt Cain.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
You rip my heart out, but your beautiful words do it with style and grace. I love your writing and dub you the Queen of Angst!