Reviews for Haruhisitting
KiaKid chapter 1 . 3/12
This is cute! Such Cuteness! It is adorable!
Evani chapter 1 . 1/19
This made me giggle :D thank you for writing it haha
Skywroe chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I would love to see another chapter to this story. It's captivating and I want to know what happens afterwards.
bladeofsolstheim chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I laughed so hard. And then I went and read it again, with the twist in mind. And I will be coming back and reading this story again, just because it's SO FREAKING AWESOME. Beautifully done, Thank you so much for this joy in my life.
pumpkingirl2000 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I really liked it and thought it was sweet
Trigzl chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Cute! I love the last sentence, it's a great ending. Kyoya and Haruhi are a cute pairing.
KaliOfDarknesss chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
He could /so/ pull off the umbrella.
Stelly chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Lovely! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
BUSTED! super cute and super funny!
The Wuornos Girls chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I don't usually read one-shots but I'm glad I read this one it was really good. Possibly the best I've read yet.
Emoxqueen x inutashio chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
O my creaking god you have to make another chapter it was so funny I loved every thing. It was funny when tamaki was she's looking at you to cute
Angelmoon1089 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was cute.
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
You entertain me with your stories, which is quite rare on this site. Thank you for that.
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Super cute. And well played! Of course she only hit the snooze button to give him the opportunity to leave! Teehee!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love the Hello Kitty umbrella as well as the line about the pink protecting him from the sky. Also, for some reason I followed it even though it appears to be a one shot. Must mean that it was a pretty good story for me to forget.