Reviews for Haruhisitting
Angel kitty chapter 1 . 8/1
This is so perfect. You should really continue!
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 8/1
Pffft...! So cuuuute~~!
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 7/8
What an adorable story! I love how they don't seem out of character, especially Kyouya. He and the pink Hello Kitty umbrella is funny. Too bad he had to use it around the time there are less people lingering around. Haha! Anyway, I enjoyed reading this, especially the last scene. I was able to easily picture it in my mind, so good description! And the feels are so much.

Thumbs up for this! :)
KiaKid chapter 1 . 3/12
This is cute! Such Cuteness! It is adorable!
Evani chapter 1 . 1/19
This made me giggle :D thank you for writing it haha
Skywroe chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I would love to see another chapter to this story. It's captivating and I want to know what happens afterwards.
bladeofsolstheim chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I laughed so hard. And then I went and read it again, with the twist in mind. And I will be coming back and reading this story again, just because it's SO FREAKING AWESOME. Beautifully done, Thank you so much for this joy in my life.
the-blessed-feirce-jewel chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I really liked it and thought it was sweet
Trigzl chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Cute! I love the last sentence, it's a great ending. Kyoya and Haruhi are a cute pairing.
KaliOfDarknesss chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
He could /so/ pull off the umbrella.
Stelly chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Lovely! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
BUSTED! super cute and super funny!
The Wuornos Girls chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I don't usually read one-shots but I'm glad I read this one it was really good. Possibly the best I've read yet.
Emoxqueen x inutashio chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
O my creaking god you have to make another chapter it was so funny I loved every thing. It was funny when tamaki was she's looking at you to cute
Angelmoon1089 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013