Reviews for The First
SleepiPanda chapter 74 . 7/24
Mwah.
I love these little one shots, they're precious.
Griffyn chapter 74 . 5/15
And the ETA on the next chapter would be? It's already been more than a year and the curiosity is killing me!
I just finished reading all of your chapters and I loved each and every one. Normally I don't read long fics but I couldn't pass this one up, it was amazing. I love vinnie x charley and your fic had so many cute moments of them I wish you'd write more
I forgot I love your Stories LOVE LOVE LOVE
Does anyone know where I can find Biker Mice from Mars in DVD or even season 2 online?
Does anyone know where I can found the DVD of Biker Mice from Mars or even season 2 online? Oh I love your Fictions
Guest chapter 74 . 11/6/2015
Biker mice from mars logo
Damona84 chapter 57 . 4/18/2015
This chapter! I love this concept so much! I agree 100%! It would be so easy to create something the made the women infertile. I wanted to take a moment a tell you the way you portray these characters in beautiful! I love the little stories about the firsts - there are not enough of these moments. It would be awesome to do a first kiss too!
DreamFeathers chapter 73 . 4/6/2015
*snorts and giggles*
Throttle's dad sounds like the Doctor, from Doctor Who
DreamFeathers chapter 68 . 4/6/2015
HAHA*gasp*HAHAHA*pant*HEHEHAHA*wheeze*HIHIHIHI
*gasping and wiping tears*
I had almost forgotten how to laugh that hard! This... this is the best!
FeatherArtist chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
LOL! .God. I almost woke up my kids laughing out loud at that! Where do you LIVE?! LOL
Shadowcat9279 chapter 74 . 2/9/2015
Very cool! I always wondered how a tattoo would work with all the fur the guys have. Very clever!
Imapeacock chapter 74 . 1/23/2015
Please update soon! This is awesome!
Optimusa chapter 74 . 12/10/2014
I. LOVE. YOUR. WORK! THESE ARE SO FRAGGING AMAZING THAT I MIGHT OFFLINE FROM THE SHEER AWESOMENESS MAGNITUDE!
AppleJacklover17 chapter 74 . 11/20/2014
*giggles* So cute! And who knew the boys could be such prudes? 'specially Vin and that ego of his! *quiet laugh* Hm...as for the new one...the guys logo? (The mouse head with the handle bars and the...thingies...that flare out in rust, shiny and mottled silver.) Or...*giggles in a conspiratorial manner* T's Earth-based star sign/Planetary Mark? (I'm a Charley x Throttle shipper unless Vin looses his ego then I go Throttle x OC)