Reviews for The First
Jbrichards77 chapter 74 . 5/17
I loved your stories. I think some you should make into a longer story but what can I say. I had a big smile the whole time I was reading them. Specially the vinnie and Charlie
Jbrichards77 chapter 65 . 5/17
I loved this. You should make this into a full story. I am sure you could at least make it into 3 or 4 chapters
Big Fan chapter 74 . 3/9
You’re aamIng and wonderful ;)
Julie Q chapter 1 . 1/30
This chapter is inspired - truly inspired, I tell you! :) And the ending is so sweet and adorable! *hugs*
Julie Q chapter 2 . 1/30
This chapter is so awesome and adorable! :) *hugs*

You've also got me wondering about the other Mice's haircut arrangements prior to crashlanding on Earth... did Modo's wife, niece, and / or Momma cut his? Did Vinnie's mom cut his before he left Mars; and did he cut his own all the time afterwards? Does Carbine cut her own hair, and / or did Throttle ever trim hers for her? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)
Julie Q chapter 3 . 1/30
Oh, wow - this chapter is so awesome! :) And you have clearly put a lot of thought and research into working out how the Mice might react to extreme weather like this, it's fantastic! *hugs*
Julie Q chapter 4 . 1/30
This chapter is both adorable and incredibly insightful on so many levels - thank you so much for this! :) *hugs*
Julie Q chapter 5 . 1/29
Oh, this is priceless! :D
Julie Q chapter 6 . 1/29
BWA-HA-HA-HA! :D How did this not happen on the show? How?! *hugs*
Julie Q chapter 7 . 1/29
This is hilarious! :D
Julie Q chapter 8 . 1/29
...oh, poor Vinnie. :)

Snakes... why did it have to be a giant f-king snake?!
Julie Q chapter 9 . 1/29
This is such a cute songfic chapter - thank you so much! :) *hugs*
Julie Q chapter 10 . 1/29
BWA-HA-HA-HA! :D Oh, this is pure genius! *hugs* Carbine proclaiming her undying love to Charley due to a massage - seriously, how the frak do you come up with gems like these? How?! I am in awe. :)
Julie Q chapter 11 . 1/29
Oh, wowzer! :) This is an amazing depiction of that first mind walk and all of the ramifications of what happened - fantastic work! *hugs*
Julie Q chapter 12 . 1/29
Awww, poor Vinnie... *hugs* You have done a marvellous job of depicting the full scale of his distress and the causes of it, followed by his waking inner turmoil re. his feelings for Charley. This is also an excellent explanation for how come Vinnie, for all that he was supposedly a ladies' man, was apparently so inept at flirting with Charley or endearing himself to her in a romantic context - your answer being that he was deliberately sabotaging himself to avoid reliving his grief for Harley if something happened to his Charley-girl. Nicely done! :)
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »