Reviews for The First
Biker mice from mars logo
Damona84 chapter 57 . 4/18
This chapter! I love this concept so much! I agree 100%! It would be so easy to create something the made the women infertile. I wanted to take a moment a tell you the way you portray these characters in beautiful! I love the little stories about the firsts - there are not enough of these moments. It would be awesome to do a first kiss too!
DreamFeathers chapter 73 . 4/6
*snorts and giggles*
Throttle's dad sounds like the Doctor, from Doctor Who
DreamFeathers chapter 68 . 4/6
*gasping and wiping tears*
I had almost forgotten how to laugh that hard! This... this is the best!
FeatherArtist chapter 26 . 3/6
LOL! .God. I almost woke up my kids laughing out loud at that! Where do you LIVE?! LOL
Shadowcat9279 chapter 74 . 2/9
Very cool! I always wondered how a tattoo would work with all the fur the guys have. Very clever!
Imapeacock chapter 74 . 1/23
Please update soon! This is awesome!
Optimusa chapter 74 . 12/10/2014
AppleJacklover17 chapter 74 . 11/20/2014
*giggles* So cute! And who knew the boys could be such prudes? 'specially Vin and that ego of his! *quiet laugh* for the new one...the guys logo? (The mouse head with the handle bars and the...thingies...that flare out in rust, shiny and mottled silver.) Or...*giggles in a conspiratorial manner* T's Earth-based star sign/Planetary Mark? (I'm a Charley x Throttle shipper unless Vin looses his ego then I go Throttle x OC)
marygold chapter 74 . 11/18/2014
Perfect :D

I really like your headcanon!
Guest chapter 74 . 11/16/2014
A tat of the bros, or at least their names?
FairDrea chapter 73 . 11/12/2014
You are the sweetest thing ever! Thanks for the shout out hun. :) Just read the tattoo one and loved the guys reactions. And I loved how she was marked for them before they even met her. Perfect touch.
Pchew chapter 74 . 11/9/2014
Is it a mouse? It should be a mouse.
The-Ruby-Rabbit chapter 74 . 11/8/2014
Thank the Gods you're back!
I loved it! I got a tattoo as a birthday present this year,(October baby & born on a Wednesday!) . I got Throttles tattoo, on my right arm. Yep, my bedtime knows no bounds. Anyhoos, I told my artist about Miceaholic's tattoo story, and even had her read it. She was thoroughly traumatized.
miceaholic chapter 74 . 11/6/2014
You always put so much thought into the details of your stories, and it pays off too, because this chapter is great as always :)