Reviews for Watch the Ball
gduffymoriarty chapter 35 . 1/12/2014
Love this story! It is so well written and an amazing story line - definitely one of my favourites! You should be very proud!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/4/2014
That was an amazing story. Not once did I correctly predict what was going to happen. Amazing job! Oh my goodness I can't stop smiling from how much I loved reading that! Well done! !
carly benjamin chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
this is amazing! I love how you made Justin the hero. It was so unexpected!
Hannah chapter 35 . 7/8/2013
U r a great writer! Would love if u wrote more to the story
rikerjankowski chapter 35 . 5/12/2013
I have been waiting sooooo LONG for this thank you!
grayember13 chapter 35 . 5/1/2013
Yay! Adorableness! Looking forward to more when you get the chance!
rocklesson86 chapter 35 . 5/1/2013
Duke and Viola are get married. So is Olivia and Sebastian. Will there be a double wedding?
mayejrmorris chapter 35 . 5/1/2013
That was a good chapter.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 35 . 5/1/2013
OMG! You wouldn't believe me but I was watching 'She's The Man' last night and this fic popped into my head and I wondered when you might update, and then this morning I saw you updated! Great chapter. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 35 . 4/30/2013
rocklesson86 chapter 34 . 2/28/2013
I have feeling it will be Sebastian and Olivia or maybe Toby and Eunice. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
barbie.b.allen.3 chapter 34 . 9/20/2012
Great story please update soon
Lifelongfun chapter 34 . 9/15/2012
Oh! I really hope that it is Duke asking the BIG question! D:
girlonfire5360 chapter 34 . 9/3/2012
I bet its duke and viola!
Vodki chapter 33 . 9/2/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for making stay awake until 3am just to read this heart-wrenching story. I think you portrayed Duke perfectly and the idea of the coach having a sick love for Viola, he creeped me out in the movie... Want-no! NEED MORE!