Reviews for Lesser of five evils
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Good to see a Halo-Metroid crossover done right.
Urd-Sama chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Really liked your take on the halo/metroid power difference. After recently finishing super metroid I just realized how over powered Samus is once fully powered up in her own universe which is miles ahead of the halovese. I would love to see this continued one day if you get the time.
Anachronox2 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Really like this, you should write a bigger Metroid/Halo crossover.
Travis chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Two hunters winning against 6 Spartans doesn't sound right at all. Samus and Sylux aren't indestructable and a plasma grenade is an INSTANT kill; samus's armor won't change that.
Wraith Five chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
LOLOLOLOL! loved it!

great job with the language differences and stuff, by the way. Personally, I think this was the best Metroid-Halo crossover yet!

However, I believe the energy shields formed by Samus' power suit were meant mainly to deflect energy blasts, the bullets fired by the Spartans should have had more of an effect than say, a space pirate blaster. Of course, the grenades, rockets, and lasers would be deflected, mainly because they cause explosive and fire damage. Fire of course, is only a visible manifestation of heat, a form of energy. Samus, with her Varia and Gravity Suit upgrades, should not take any damage, except maybe some impact damage from rockets and the like, especially because these 2 suit upgrades allow her to walk through lakes of lava without taking damage. (at least in the side-scrolling games) Any-whoo...Great job!
The Nemean Lion chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
this is good. Nice job will you continue?
The Nemean Lion chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
will this be continued?
DuQaine chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I've got nothing but high praises for your work Hope to read more from you! :D The details and the humor is really captivating! Keep it up XD
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hey! I really liked this XD Kickass first chapter! I'm really interested now XD
CJzilla chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
CJzilla appreicates action. The on the edge of your seat, nibbling your nails down to nothingness, "I'M GONNA DIE!" action! Your fic is just that fabled actiony fic... Awesome!

CJzilla
mastersmith chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
That was an entertaining story. Interesting how it's told twice, focusing on both sides. Kind of makes sense though.
Ri2 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
The Metroid bit at the beginning was fun.

And I liked seeing everything from Samus's perspective. Explained what I didn't get before. Good job, as usual.

So, what happens now?
AsatorPrime chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
interesting read. I'm gona have to agree with you, and disagree with the other reviewers, if Samus can run through walls and survive power bombs without taking damage I don't think conventional earth weaponry would even scratch her.

A sequal would be cool.
Talon88.1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Hmm, not to bad. I'll have to watch for updates here as well. The only things I really noticed wrong are the way you handled the attacks. You obviously noticed that a lot of 'Haloid' fics are really...ah, bad. But the rockets, grenades, etc, I think you should relize this: I dont care how powerful the shielding is, how thick the armor, when a rocket/grenade/explosive goes off on or near you, you still feel the affects.

Maybe they wouldnt have hit the suit, but she would have been thrown back, as the energy HAS to go somewhere. Just saying that if you make them TOO powerful then you could write yourself into a corner. Weaken them to a point where they are still powerful, but can be hurt.

Other then that, a good start, and keep going!

Roll On.
Mr Plankton chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
As much as I like this story, I have to agree with the others, Samus and the hunters seem a bit too overpowered. If Samus can get hurt by bugs (Zoomers and those weird ones that leap out at you from MP1) and bats, them I'm sure bullets will at least do some damage.