Reviews for An Unexpected Gift
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
I agree! Writings always look so very much longer in Word! As for your work, I enjoyed it immensly. Your words flow smoothly, making this a joy to read. I hope you continue.
caseyedith chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Nicely done one-shot! Your progression of the story is very smooth. And the misunderstanding is pretty funny! I think that it's a great piece the way it is, but I would not object to seeing more. That would be great too!
The Layman chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
The taunki's involved. This can only go from bad to worse.
shysie chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
So thanks. I'm so glad that you've decided to continue this fic
Crewel chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Welcome back! I'm waiting for you to update this fiction long long time ago. Thank you very much.
my.name.is.zara chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
lol! i love the humor! just proves that fancy words don't necessarily make the read enjoyable! do go on! :D
sterlingsilverrr chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Really funny! :]] Loved it! :]
realiztic chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love this. It's romantic without getting cheesy. My cup of tea, exactly! :) Please do continue.
Lara chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I liked it very much please do more
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
*laughs* this is funny!
crazyarsonist chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Nice turn of events there! I liked it!

The story is already fine as it is, but it you plan on continuing it, then I'll be sure to read it.

Thanks, I had fun.
SweetMisery49 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I enjoyed it :) I liked ur writing style and look forward to reading what you'll come up with next.
Artistlil349 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I like it so far. Please, continue :)
Fickle Luck chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I like this~ I want to see the finished version! But, I don't see Megumi as the sort that will be hopeless about "the one man"-for some reason I see her being: "Once that man comes to his senses..." you know? CONFIDENCE!
hitokiri angel chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
hahaha this is really funny! XD