Reviews for Yours Forever
gnfan51184 chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
Sorry that I haven't been reviewing, but first of all, I like the relationship that you have with Milo and Spinelli. The rape scene with maxie was good curious as to if you got it from the Liz and Lucky story, because that's what it made me think of. I'm also curious (and will keep reading) to find out if Lulu ever finds out she's pregnant? Good story so far!
ghfan51184 chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
Wow, that chapter was intense, and the timeline things were freaking me out. Why, oh why did Lucky dye though! I can't believe beleive that! That was a good twist that Zander was Anthony's son, and Cam knowing about him waving to him in the bushes. Good job!
ghfan51184 chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Wow that was a good chapter. I thought the scene where Elizabeth and Cam went into Kelly's when Cam wanted Maxie to kiss Spinelle after eating the cookie. I also liked when kate found out that Spinelli was her son. I only wish that GH was that creative, and you should write for GH. lol
ghfan51184 chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Wow that chapter was a good one. I liked the twist that Faith's coming back. I wasn't watching a lot when she was on GH, but from what I had seen, she was a psycho, but whoever the actress was, she was good. Good story so far!
ghfan51184 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
That was a good chapter. I can picture Laura Right as Carly yelling at Sonny like that, and I could feel the intensity just as I did when I saw those first few scenes of when Michael got shot. Can't wait to see what happens next!
writting is love chapter 27 . 12/18/2009
cant wait for the next chapter :]
asdfgqwerty chapter 27 . 11/29/2009
please update
martine chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
i love this story
spixiegirl27 chapter 27 . 7/22/2008
Love the last two chapters, especially the way you're writing Spinelli. Can't wait for more.
halifaxhoney chapter 27 . 7/22/2008
I'm still loving your story! I love the way you are writing Spixie!
MercuryMan chapter 27 . 7/21/2008
Good chapter, I really enjoyed it! I wonder if Maxie will ever find out that Spinelli lied to her, and how she will react?
LuckyDuck29 chapter 27 . 7/20/2008
You're right. That's the best Spixie chapter. I'm glad they didn't have sex yet. Spinelli was right; the first time should be special, not because they're vulnerable and need each other, but because they both want it because they want it, not because they need to feel something other than what they're currently feeling. I'm sorry if that didn't make much sense; it's been a long, hot, busy day and I'm tired. Good night.
LuckyDuck29 chapter 26 . 7/20/2008
I'm glad they were mature enough to work the argument out themselves without Sam and Maxie having to break them up. I love the playful time out scene; that was fun.

Time to go read the next chapter, since you were a meany and didn't give any hints away! (Playful pout.)
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 27 . 7/20/2008
loved the past two updates specialy the spixie parts
SEEKER-2000 chapter 27 . 7/20/2008
Woho...nice. very very nice. I love Spixie, have I mentioned that? LOL, this is one of those scenes I wished would play out on the show.